GDT: Flames at Danger Fish: Dec. 20 at 8:30pm MT on SNW

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Flames look tired. Shouldn't really look tired with the number of games off they've had recently, but they look really tired.

Well they still have played a lot of games, and for me personally when I do a lot of physical work, and then have a lot of days off, I look more rusty and tired haha until I adjust. Still I don't care if they played back to back, they should still be better tonight.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
nope, not getting the bounces this game. Backlund clears the puck right to a Shark and they score.

off to Battlefield

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Gaudreau should have passed that. Monahan had a ton of open space and Gaudreau is a good enough passer than he could have sauced it over.

Oh well, at least he didn't shoot it wide.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
infomercial-fail-spill-chips.gif

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Flames play their ass off to get in the playoffs then play like ass to get right back out.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Is this going to be the first time we've been shutout this year?

Pretty sure Peter Budaj got the shutout on us during the last Cali trip.

Anyways I hate to say it but Johnson's last three games were basically PDO resetting.

You have to be able to win 5v5 Corsi if you want to hang with the big boys. Sending Kulak down was just a dumb move.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
It really disappoints me that Monahan's most consistently dangerous game of the year is getting wasted like this.

He's been wonderful tonight.

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
It really disappoints me that Monahan's most consistently dangerous game of the year is getting wasted like this.

He's been wonderful tonight.

He's been involved in creating many of our few quality scoring chances, nice to see, really, but it doesn't change how poor a performance overall by the team.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Johnson's good time is over

Elliot has nobody but himself to blame if he cant get his job back

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad