GDT: Flames at Canucks, March 23 - It's Not Over Yet, Right? (right?)

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Almost got tickets to go to this one with a friend awhile ago, but opted out. Now tickets are even more costly. Couple hundred a seat for a decent spot while we're icing the squad we are is a bit much. That said still almost pulled trigger, but friend is now unavailable. UFC/NHL/Miami Open/March Madness/F1 smorgasbord instead.

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
He has 2 assists in his last 13 games (1 primary, 1 secondary against the bottom dwellers Chicago and Montreal).
Hes been snake bitten but he's also not playing in the top six or pp1. He's been better since Podkolzin has been called up but you can see the confidence is not there.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Almost got tickets to go to this one with a friend awhile ago, but opted out. Now tickets are even more costly. Couple hundred a seat for a decent spot while we're icing the squad we are is a bit much. That said still almost pulled trigger, but friend is now unavailable. UFC/NHL/Miami Open/March Madness/F1 smorgasbord instead.

No golf? Oh my . . . I don't know when I'm going to get everything in but my pvr is filling up lol

Not sure what to expect, but we should shell DeSmith, he's not very good.

He didn't play too bad the last couple of games that I watched, but he's no Demko. I'm down for a good shelling though :nod:

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Hes been snake bitten but he's also not playing in the top six or pp1. He's been better since Podkolzin has been called up but you can see the confidence is not there.
I am just happy with the return. Think this was the best trade of 2024 on paper (at least in my view). Now over to scouts/Connie to capitalize on those picks and hopefully Brz pans out. Praying Kuzie plays well next year and we can (potentially) flip him for another pick/asset.

Can't see Lindholm resigning with Canucks, think he is a pure (expensive) rental at this point.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Hfboards is busy tonight. Must have been the Leafs/Oilers aftermath. Site is slooooowww

I don't know how that stayed out

Bad clear Hubes

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Not sure what to expect, but we should shell DeSmith, he's not very good.
Believe it or not his sv% was close to Demko at the start of the season

He's not a bad backup, had some decent years in Pittsburgh. But yeah, rough season this year.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Now that Zary and Kuz are back, do you think Coronato is headed back to the Wranglers? Would be great for the AHL club...

Would push Stromgren out of the top 6 and Ciona/an ECHLer out of the lineup

Reactions: Tofveve

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
@Tofveve hello mate, would you know trade conditions that will have an impact on our drafts this and next year (Notably thosw with VAN, DAL, VGS)?

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad