GDT: FLAMES (7-7-2) @ PANTHERS (9-7-1) 2 P.M. MT | TV: Sportsnet West

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Looks like dube moving up to 2nd line, Coleman playing with Backlund and hubby and the fourth liners (luc-lewis-ritchie) are actually on the 4th line.

I like it.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Looks like dube moving up to 2nd line, Coleman playing with Backlund and hubby and the fourth liners (luc-lewis-ritchie) are actually on the 4th line.

I like it.
Swap Huberdeau and Dube and I think we have something. Final f***ingly.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Haven't been able to catch these past few flames games, so of course in my absence Huberdeau has apparently been playing better.

if he'd be so kind as to suck for just one more game, then he can go on a tear and reach top 10 in points, thanks :)

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga

I like it.
NHL.com projected lineup for Flames is the same as in Tampa game, they even say it in the article. So what do the lines look like?

I think I need to make me some Irish coffee

Reactions: Boomstick

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
So I hear there's a 1 pm game today? Whats up with that?

I wonder if Tkachuk and Kadz will go at. Anyways, I hope the boys pull this off. Need to win and get a win streak going again. All the usual suspects, come on now let's go!

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
So I hear there's a 1 pm game today? Whats up with that?

I wonder if Tkachuk and Kadz will go at. Anyways, I hope the boys pull this off. Need to win and get a win streak going again. All the usual suspects, come on now let's go!

3 more Saturday matinee games left this season, a lot more than last year. Love it.

Reactions: Tofveve

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I like Florida but holy shit those jerseys are awful
But Bally Sports on-screen graphics are even worse. Didn't even show the lines, or I just missed them because the graphics are at the bottom of the scren

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
NHL.com projected lineup for Flames is the same as in Tampa game, they even say it in the article. So what do the lines look like?

I think I need to make me some Irish coffee
Ruz-lind-toffoli
Dube-kadri-mang
Hub-backs-coleman
Luc-lewis-ritchie

Reactions: Pomee and Kahvi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad