GDT: FLAMES (5-4-2) at DEVILS (9-3-0) v5 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Markstrom's let in softies in how many games now?

Sorry but this (expected loss is 100% on Sutter for being a stubborn old mule. Maybe that contract extension was a mistake

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
This is the exact same shit he was doing last year. Baffling that he got 2nd in vezina voting

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
bahaha 6 straight losses, another very winnable game, or atleast an easy point if our goalie could make a big save, 5 mediocre or bad games in a row for markstrom.

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Play of the game lol, shot it on the ice threw our goalei, more like "misplay of the game" from markstrom

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
work-angry.gif

Reactions: Boomstick

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
I'm ready to get rid of Markstrom if we're gonna keep seeing this shit. I'd rather roll the dice with Vladar & Wolf and use the cap space for a forward.

Reactions: flames23

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Yeah it's a speedy young man's game now. These aging quicksand skaters that have rings thing isn't going to cut it.
We need production from Dube/mangia. They are a huge reason why we need to rely on Marky (and quite clearly cannot afford to). We're outplaying teams 75% of the time but can't cash enough. I think the opp tendie has probably been a star in 90% of our games. That's not just them being elite...

Reactions: Boomstick

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Sutter, Markstrom and Huberdeau can go to…..(fill in the blank)

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I'm ready to get rid of Markstrom if we're gonna keep seeing this shit. I'd rather roll the dice with Vladar & Wolf and use the cap space for a forward.
Yeah I'm pretty much there too. I know Marky can be elite, but he's single handledly cost us 4-5 games already. He simply is incapable of making a timely save. I don't know what happened to him after the Dallas series. I really can't comprehend it, but he's a bottom 3 starter right now and paid as a top 3.

Oilers nightmares really can't be the reason he just can't stop pucks anymore can it? Lol it's actually surprising how badly it's carried on into this season.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Yeah I'm pretty much there too. I know Marky can be elite, but he's single handledly cost us 4-5 games already. He simply is incapable of making a timely save. I don't know what happened to him after the Dallas series. I really can't comprehend it, but he's a bottom 3 starter right now and paid as a top 3.

Oilers nightmares really can't be the reason he just can't stop pucks anymore can it? Lol it's actually surprising how badly it's carried on into this season.

I honestly don't think he's as good as his numbers suggested he was last year. He was able to keep us in games at times but there was no game I watched last season that I think he actually stole for us. I'd rather get rid of him now before we're stuck with him for the duration of his contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad