GDT: FLAMES (47-20-9) vs. PREDATORS (43-28-5)6 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
That's too many men? LMAO

If Ollie touches the puck yes, but Ras was within 10 feet of the bench from the overhead view.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
eh honestly i'd rather face Nashville in WC2, so getting a point and giving them the win was the ideal situation imho. I still felt we could play a lot better today, but I mean I feel Flames feel that they more or less secured division, and part of me feels they also want to play Nashville in playoffs over Dallas/Vancouver/Vegas, so they didn't put in as much effort. Then also factor b2b. Lastly, Nashville clearly was playing the game of their lives today, if Nashville played like this against the Blues they wouldn't have been embarrassed. I feel they won't be able to consistently put up this sort of energy in the playoffs if we play them.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
eh honestly i'd rather face Nashville in WC2, so getting a point and giving them the win was the ideal situation imho. I still felt we could play a lot better today, but I mean I feel Flames feel that they more or less secured division, and part of me feels they also want to play Nashville in playoffs over Dallas/Vancouver/Vegas, so they didn't put in as much effort. Then also factor b2b.
I no longer hope for an opponent. We just have to win

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad