GDT: FLAMES (47-20-9) vs. PREDATORS (43-28-5)6 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Should be a good test against a possible 1st round opponent. Nashville has a physical team, I'd expect them to be taking some runs.

Maybe an opportunity for Lucic to earn his room and board. If Toffoli or Jarnkrok feels like scoring a goal I would be OK with that too.

Also a road game in Nashville means we got to throw it back to this
ScalyOptimalAlbino-max-1mb.gif

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Let's go boys. Big 2 points. I'll be in bed, 3:45 am wake up for work comes too damn early.
Go Flames Go. Cheers gang.

Man this is eerie. 3:45 is also when I get up for my day-shifts. But I'll be watching this one. I go into my 24 (long-change) tomorrow night so will catch up on sleep then.

Reactions: Boomstick

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Man this is eerie. 3:45 is also when I get up for my day-shifts. But I'll be watching this one. I go into my 24 (long-change) tomorrow night so will catch up on sleep then.
I'm alternating shifts every two weeks, this is my last week of days. It sucks really. I'm in bed around 7:30 pm est, but I can barely sleep on this shift. Then two weeks of afternoon shifts I have to listen to the game at work. I'm in the auto industry so I've had a lot of layoff weeks since Covid started and with all of the semi conductor shortages but we've been working steady through 2022 so far. I've had a difficult last 5 months with the health of a loved one. Last Wednesday I got to see Judas Priest and Queensryche from 3rd row floor in Hamilton, Ontario so that was awesome. First concert since 2019 for me. It was great to get out. I need more Flames hocky and more entertainment in my life. The stress of my loved one isn't going away anytime soon though. Not sure what to do next, everything my brother and I are doing fails.
Anyways, sorry to ramble. I'm going to leave a link to a Judas Priest song that I took on my new Iphone 13 Pro Max. Turned out pretty awesome. Go Flames Go and if anyone on these boards is having a tough time like myself, do something that makes you happy. It helps even just a little.
That's also my youtube profile with lots of concert footage i've taken over the years and my cat too. Lol.
Okay, I'm heading to bed to watch some hockey and doze off. Goodnight everyone.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I'm alternating shifts every two weeks, this is my last week of days. It sucks really. I'm in bed around 7:30 pm est, but I can barely sleep on this shift. Then two weeks of afternoon shifts I have to listen to the game at work. I'm in the auto industry so I've had a lot of layoff weeks since Covid started and with all of the semi conductor shortages but we've been working steady through 2022 so far. I've had a difficult last 5 months with the health of a loved one. Last Wednesday I got to see Judas Priest and Queensryche from 3rd row floor in Hamilton, Ontario so that was awesome. First concert since 2019 for me. It was great to get out. I need more Flames hocky and more entertainment in my life. The stress of my loved one isn't going away anytime soon though. Not sure what to do next, everything my brother and I are doing fails.
Anyways, sorry to ramble. I'm going to leave a link to a Judas Priest song that I took on my new Iphone 13 Pro Max. Turned out pretty awesome. Go Flames Go and if anyone on these boards is having a tough time like myself, do something that makes you happy. It helps even just a little.
That's also my youtube profile with lots of concert footage i've taken over the years and my cat too. Lol.
Okay, I'm heading to bed to watch some hockey and doze off. Goodnight everyone.

Right on man, your channel looks great! Lots of awesome concerts. Metallica is my favorite but have seen them, Megadeath, Slayer, Motorhead, Disturbed, nickelback, collective soul and a few others live.

I'm a power engineer, was actually working in On for about 4 years up until 2019, now back out west switching from oil and gas to pulp and paper for the lifestyle in BC. Loving it for now, though may consider O&G offers at some point in the future, we'll see.
I work a 12hr day 2 days/2 nights, 4 off schedule. I actually like it a lot.

Anyway, cheers and thanks for sharing the vid and channel. Have a good snooze!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad