Post-Game Talk: Flames 4 Bruins 3 SO

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
They haven't been playing well enough to enjoy the benefit of the ref/bad call excuse.

They aren't losing games because of officiating. They are losing games because they aren't playing well.

They played very well against Calgary, very largely outplayed them most of the game even. Old Bruins teams would have 5+ goals easily with the on ice performance, there is just no finish this time around.

Even so to say the officiating last game had no impact is insane.

bruinsfan001

Apr 2, 2010
They played very well against Calgary, very largely outplayed them most of the game even. Old Bruins teams would have 5+ goals easily with the on ice performance, there is just no finish this time around.

Even so to say the officiating last game had no impact is insane.

So in other words they're still not getting it done.

ReggieMoto

Nov 24, 2003
Manchester, NH
Hope to see what everyone sees in Spooner with all this upside offence! Haven't seen it yet!

I think his play is up-and-down because he's seen a lot of time in the minors and so little time in the majors. I also think he is beginning to acclimate well to the big club. He and Pastrnak have brought some life back into Lucic's game, which most here and elsewhere have agreed was seriously lacking this season.

It would be unrealistic to believe that he would jump right into the deep waters from the shallow pool and be a monster performer. He's contributing and getting better almost every game. Patience is required.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I like the way Spooner makes the D collapse when he has the puck. His speed allows him to create so much room out there for himself, its awesome to watch. Offensively he looks good as far as I'm concerned, hopefully the two way game clicks soon though otherwise I can't see Claude staying with him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad