GDT: FLAMES (39-17-8) vs. McOILERS (36-24-5)8 p.m. MT | TV: CBC/Sportsnet | RADIO: Sportsnet 960

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
cut.jpg

No idea of lineups but doubt there will be many changes. Maybe Monahan draws back in? Maybe Vladar is in net?
Edit: now we know:

Last edited:

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary

Although it was a light workload last night, still would've given Vladar this game.

Also, Salim's use of emojis is very interesting, and just noticed he has Stone in there instead of Tanev for some reason

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
Is the faith in Vladar so small that you rather give Markstrom a back to back than Vladar the game against the 2nd worst team in the league? Or is he hurt?

Reactions: Boomstick

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Is the faith in Vladar so small that you rather give Markstrom a back to back than Vladar the game against the 2nd worst team in the league? Or is he hurt?
One one hand Markstrom probably stole that game early with some humongous big saves.

On the other hand, Markstrom needed to redeem himself after a couple of poor outings.

On the third hand, gotta win these divisional games.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The only reason the Oilers are sniffing the playoffs this year is because of Vegas' injury problems and Vancouver's hollywood drama season. Looking forward to seeing them get swept by LA in their "all-in" year

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I'm surprised that Markstrom is playing tonight. I figured that if Sutter wanted Markstrom to play tonight he would have started Vladar last night.
Glad to see Ritchie out and Carpenter in.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Reporter: “Are there any qualities that this team possesses that remind you of some of your championship-level teams?”

Sutter: “None.”

Ok, that was a little over-the-top.

I mean his championship teams were boring as f*** and slow as f***, so there's that . . . Whadda guy

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Ok, that was a little over-the-top.

I mean his championship teams were boring as f*** and slow as f***, so there's that . . . Whadda guy
Funny enough, if he truly felt that way, he'd stretch to make at least a couple of comparisons.

When it comes to compliments when they're up, he's not having it. When they're down, he doles them out.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Good luck tonight folks. Always enjoy BOA! Never been to the Flames board before. Nice little set up you all have here. Very neat and tidy!
Not expecting a win, so I went out and got a 40 of Wisers Deluxe to help.

Take care fellas! Maybe flames and Markstrom can help us out. I can’t have both Ottawa and oilers miss playoffs :(

I’m a colts fan too…. That’s no kind of life. I need something!!!!!

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Funny enough, if he truly felt that way, he'd stretch to make at least a couple of comparisons.

When it comes to compliments when they're up, he's not having it. When they're down, he doles them out.

Hmm, good point. He's playing chess while I'm playing checkers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad