GDT: FLAMES (38-16-8) vs. SHARKS (27-27-8) 7 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet One | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 | Season Series 0-2-0

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
cut.jpg

Go Flam. Win gaim.

Traditional:

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Dube better show something with these lines. He's never going to be put in a better position to succeed.

I've lost my faith that Dube will be much else than what he's been, I hate to say it. Not that I don't mind him on this club for now. But it feels like he has to play well above himself to be average to slightly above average. The natural skills don't feel like they're there at this level, and it feels like he's undersized fighting to compete. A bit of a Scotty Walker, which isn't a bad thing, but I don't think he quite has the bulldog of a Walker either. I hope I'm wrong.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I've lost my faith that Dube will be much else than what he's been, I hate to say it. Not that I don't mind him on this club for now. But it feels like he has to play well above himself to be average to slightly above average. The natural skills don't feel like they're there at this level, and it feels like he's undersized fighting to compete. A bit of a Scotty Walker, which isn't a bad thing, but I don't think he quite has the bulldog of a Walker either. I hope I'm wrong.
I honestly still think Dube can be a good player he shows flashes but also has brain dead moments. Reminds me a bit of the Bennett situation where it's a young guy that isn't given a consistent role/ line/ or position and seems lost at times because of it. Like you can't expect a guy on the 4th line to score like he is in the top 6 and you can't expect a guy who was on the 4th line to just click when he moves up.

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad