GDT: FLAMES (36-27-15) @ JETS (41-31-3) | 5:30 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
7h6qiu.jpg
This still has me in stitches. I posted this on reddit (with credit to you ofc). If you don't want it up there I can delete it, but this is f***ing hilarious.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
For starting Marks I feel like mailing Sutter a piece of my poop. Er, mind.

And I do feel Vlad has been better than Marks overall for the small number of games he's played.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary

WOOOO WOOO WOOO!!! SUTTER SUTTER GO f***ING EAT SHIT!!!! EAT HORSE SHIT!!!

These Sutter's are cancer to this organization. Says the team is too slow against Chicago and does nothing to change it. I feel for any prospect who has to break this lineup, they're f***ed.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
The majority of my mind wants us to lose tonight so that we play some kids in at least 1 game that remains this season as I'm sure Sutter won't do it if we're mathematically still in it whatsoever. Further, it's important for the franchise to see tangible proof of this disaster of a season for what it is. Sneaking into the playoffs at the eleventh hour on the backs of another team's collapse just means more of the same.

That said I've been a die hard for so long that the remaining part of my mind wants that last minute berth and then we can rekindle that 2012 8th seed magic Sutter had w the Kings.

The team could be a tough out , but it could also get swept quite easily. I don't think a team "deserves" a spot if they've lost more than they've won in a season regardless of loser pts domination. We guaranteed more losses than wins last night.

I'll stubbornly cheer us tonight, but my prediction is 7-2 jets.

Reactions: Tofveve

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby

WOOOO WOOO WOOO!!! SUTTER SUTTER GO f***ING EAT SHIT!!!! EAT HORSE SHIT!!!

These Sutter's are cancer to this organization. Says the team is too slow against Chicago and does nothing to change it. I feel for any prospect who has to break this lineup, they're f***ed.

Imagine Pelletier in instead of Ritchie Lucic or Lewis. Kadri would never get scratched, but those other three could. Just not in this timeline. Let it burn. Lol.

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
Wouldn't want to dress the guy who scored your last game-winning goal or anything after last night if course.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Conflicted. Too late to cheer for a tank. Too experienced to hope much for the playoffs. Too jaded to think a loss or win actually changes much in this fatally flawed organization.

This team has really put us through an emotional ringer the last calendar year.

This still has me in stitches. I posted this on reddit (with credit to you ofc). If you don't want it up there I can delete it, but this is f***ing hilarious.

Go for it bud, took me like 10 minutes. Don't venture over there much. Just not a fan of the reddit UI layout much.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I have the Kadri decease today, sorry

I don’t give a shit

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA