GDT: FLAMES (36-27-15) @ JETS (41-31-3) | 5:30 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Just lose, this sad sack bunch of players has no hope. Can't have good games against Anaheim and Chicago? Just piss off already. Who can stomach watching this crap against the avs or knights?

Bert Mckrakken

Jul 23, 2021
Edmonton
Just lose, this sad sack bunch of players has no hope. Can't have good games against Anaheim and Chicago? Just piss off already. Who can stomach watching this crap against the avs or knights?
It’s the Calgary special. Lose against shit teams, beat good ones. Been doing that for years. Remember when we couldn’t beat expansion Minny to save our lives when gaborik was there. Same with the Nash led Jackets

Reactions: Tofveve

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
Is there any reason to be excited for this game any more? If we win we’re tied with WPG and they have a game in hand. The loss last night blew the wind out of our f***ing sails.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Is there any reason to be excited for this game any more? If we win we’re tied with WPG and they have a game in hand. The loss last night blew the wind out of our f***ing sails.
Lose and the young guys might finally get to play.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014

This is our window of contention. Open, close and swearing.

Into the unkNOwn!!

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
No more Markstrom this season- surely. Play Vladar tonight, if we lose, call up Wolf and play him till the end of the season. Also play young guys you old numpty- bin Kadri, Lucic- simples.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I didn't realize Wolf was having such a good season. You have to wonder why he wasn't called up months earlier given our current goalie tandem has been near the bottom of the league in sv% the entire year.

i mean, even just for a few games to see if he would have been better, and if not, just bring him back down. Literally nothing to lose.

I hope a horse shits on sutter

But he might actually enjoy that though, given he tends to favour the shitters on the team.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown

I hope a horse shits on sutter

7h6qiu.jpg

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
I don’t agree but your hate on for Sutter cracks me up
f***ing hell this bellend is again starting the worst goalie in the league in the do or die match. Russian roullete with a full chamber. What a knob he really is.

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
I didn't realize Wolf was having such a good season. You have to wonder why he wasn't called up months earlier given our current goalie tandem has been near the bottom of the league in sv% the entire year.

i mean, even just for a few games to see if he would have been better, and if not, just bring him back down. Literally nothing to lose.

But he might actually enjoy that though, given he tends to favour the shitters on the team.
You have to wonder? Lol our coach would not play him even if he was called up, nothing to wonder about.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014

This organization is too afraid to take a chance on a rookie goalie who could potentially turn a team's season around. If only we could have a rookie goalie like Cam Ward who led Carolina to the cup, not to mention Matt Murray, Carter Hart, and etc.

Reactions: Felidae

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
I mean, it's not like Vlad was any better. Markstrom was always gonna play this game no matter what, get real. Vlad should've started last night tho. But also, get the young guys into the lineups ffs, how dense can you be when you go around saying oh our guys are running out of gas and looking like shit, but refuses the play the fresh young guys we have because they aren't old enough. Pelletier got benched and scratched for a turnover in a 2-6 game, why the f*** is kadri still playing aftet all he's brutal turnovers.

Reactions: Felidae

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Knowing the Flames we're winning tonight. It would not surprise me in the least.
Last time Markstrom started 2 consecutive games back to back, he shut out Minnesota 1-0 a couple of weeks ago.
If Lucic is playing, he'd better hit everything and get into a fight. His days are numbered, and he needs to hit everything that moves.
I'll say we win 2-0 with an empty net goal by Markstrom, lmao. This board would blow up if he scored.

I guess we'll see what happens. I believe it'll be a close game. Besides their last 2 games, the Jets have been awful and are very beatable.
But we'll see.
Cheers gang, enjoy the game see ya in the comment section.
Go Flames.

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
After this we have Vancouver, Nashville, and San Jose. Winnipeg has Nashville, San Jose, Minnesota and Colorado. Nashville outside of those two games has Carolina, Minnesota, and Colorado. Minnesota and Colorado have good reason to play all out until the season is over, both them and Dallas are all tied at 98 points.

Still a good opportunity to make it on the back of our previous win streak prior to the Chicago game, but if we lose tonight the season is over.

Reactions: Boomstick

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
Knowing the Flames we're winning tonight. It would not surprise me in the least.
Last time Markstrom started 2 consecutive games back to back, he shut out Minnesota 1-0 a couple of weeks ago.
If Lucic is playing, he'd better hit everything and get into a fight. His days are numbered, and he needs to hit everything that moves.
I'll say we win 2-0 with an empty net goal by Markstrom, lmao. This board would blow up if he scored.

I guess we'll see what happens. I believe it'll be a close game. Besides their last 2 games, the Jets have been awful and are very beatable.
But we'll see.
Cheers gang, enjoy the game see ya in the comment section.
Go Flames.

This is Winnipegs 3rd consecutive game playing a team who’s on a back to back who had to fly into Winnipeg the previous night. Detroit flew in after a home game, Devils flew in from Chicago, and now we fly in from home as well. They’re the definition of a team on a hot streak due to a soft schedule, but unfortunately they still have the same advantage over us tonight they had in those games. Good news is after that awful Chicago effort we should see a massive bounce back game from the Flames.

Reactions: Boomstick

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
This organization is too afraid to take a chance on a rookie goalie who could potentially turn a team's season around. If only we could have a rookie goalie like Cam Ward who led Carolina to the cup, not to mention Matt Murray, Carter Hart, and etc.

Fun fact, Treliving actually tried to acquire Murray before Murray played an NHL game. Pittsburgh was interested, but wanted to see what Murray could do at the NHL level first...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad