GDT: Flames (34-16-7) @ Penguins (30-20-7): Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
A really good (and likely last) opportunity for Czarnik to become a regular here. If he can show some playmaking ability, maybe that third line can continue to be effective.

Meh, I doubt it. If mangiapane is drawing over him given how little he's done (he's been worse than czarnik), hes probably done here regardless.

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
Czarnik hatty and he saves his career here and goes on to become the middle 6 catalyst we sorely need :nod:

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Meh, I doubt it. If mangiapane is drawing over him given how little he's done (he's been worse than czarnik), hes probably done here regardless.
As mentioned a while ago, Mangiapane's a left shot left winger. Czarnik is a right shot right winger. Peters has said he doesn't like Czarnik on left wing nor at centre, which means his competition is all on the right side. And with Neal out now, there's actually a spot open for him on his natural side for once.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I can't believe Cullen is still playing. I remember having a hockey card of his that had good value. That seemed like a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad