GDT: FLAMES (33-26-15) vs. KINGS (43-20-10) | 7 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Lots of good posts so far, can't emoji/like them due to reasons.

I hope we win, surprised we're still a tiny bit in this thing (though in this new world of half points, we're barely hanging on).

4-2 us because believing is what I do. Cup half-fulling it bigly.

Go Flam!

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark

I hope we win, surprised we're still a tiny bit in this thing (though in this new world of half points, we're barely hanging on).

4-2 us because believing is what I do. Cup half-fulling it bigly.

Go Flam!

I should do a deep fake theme soon haha.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Flames can't lose another game if they want any chance at the playoffs so maybe show up against the Kings tonight instead of getting decimated like last week. Hell, Flames could go 8-0 down the stretch and still miss if Winnipeg and Nashville don't consistently lose.

Winnipeg plays San Jose tonight (and Detroit their next game) which is basically an auto-win, so the Flames HAVE to win just to keep pace of being 4 points behind. Flames don't hold any tie breakers because they are losers with 15 freakin' loser points so need at least 5 points to pass them.

I'd give the Flames chances at the playoffs a 1% at this point, it's obviously possible, but I don't see it ever happening, too far back too late.

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
Well I managed to get into the semi finals of my head to head fantasy. 1-4 lost in the first round so it’s wide open! And I have Markstrom just for tonight so hopefully he does better than .779 or I’m foooked. 5-0 flames please and ty
Lol i picked up Marky tonight as well

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown

first-time-james-franco.gif

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
Another game where we should be guaranteed to win and guaranteed to lose. This team just embarrassed you 8-2 with 4 first period goals. Isn’t a team in the league who doesn’t have a chip on their shoulder next time they face someone who embarrassed them. You also won last game, and this team has one set of back to back wins since Jan. 23.

Solution: I bet $20 on LA since moneyline weirdly has us as the favorites. I’ll sacrifice my bank account so that my awful luck gambling can save our playoff hopes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad