GDT: FLAMES (32-26-15) vs. SAN JOSE SHARKS (19-38-15) | 2 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Well, as much as I'd like the Flames to win every game, not sure how invested I'll be.
I think we're toast, so we shouldn't be winning, but of course history knows the Flames do the opposite of what we want. We can cheer for wins for 70 games and not get wins, so we turn around and cheer for losses and that's when the Flames win.
So, I think last time we had an early game we beat Buffalo on the road 7-2.
I'll predict the same score today. 7-2 Flames, or 7-2 Sharks.

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
I started the markstroms no good train, but outside of the Dallas game, he's been good the last month
He's passed the eye test a bit more over the last bit, but is still really struggling and only appears better because of his horrendous start to the season. Here is his last month. Had a really good 10ish day stretch then seemed to regress back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230325-134829_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230325-134829_Chrome.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: joescores

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
He's passed the eye test a bit more over the last bit, but is still really struggling and only appears better because of his horrendous start to the season. Here is his last month.
He's been good since the Boston game in the sense that he started making clutch saves and stopped allowing back breaking goals (high praise ik lol). The team was allowing odd man rushes like crazy against the knights and zona, he was not the issues there despite lower save percentage. LA isn't even worth mentioning, absolutely pathetic display from the team, even prime kipper is taking the L there.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
He's passed the eye test a bit more over the last bit, but is still really struggling and only appears better because of his horrendous start to the season. Here is his last month. Had a really good 10ish day stretch then seemed to regress back.
These are awful numbers bar 1-2 exemptions, surely. He is a horrible GK.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00