GDT: FLAMES (30-14-6) vs. WILD (31-15-3) 8 p.m. MT | TV: CBC/Sportsnet | RADIO: Sportsnet 960

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
It's weird to say, but hopefully it's only a concussion for Ollie. At least with a concussion there is no surgery time, but we'll see what it is. I remember Giroux years ago got a concussion and it only took him out a week or two, but obviously it can take you out longer and have long term problems. Pulling for the guy, hopefully he's good to go sooner rather than later, it WILL hurt every game he isn't playing.

Reactions: Boomstick

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
solid game, big 2 points
60e.png

Hopefully nothing too serious for Kylington. He has been so good this season.

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
I do not believe Sutter for a second. Lower-body/protocol doesn't make sense when the guy can barely crawl up to his feet. I hope he's okay but run with Valimaki/Mackey in the top 4 for a week. Flames are gonna suck without Kylington but make sure he is okay for the long run because that was a scary, scary collision.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Monahan couldn't walk last year and there was no mention of it either

Dude’s a legit rancher that played in an era where guys would play through full on head trauma. In terms of injuries I wouldn’t believe a thing out of his mouth in terms of length of injury.

I can’t see Ollie playing Tuesday.

Reactions: TheHudlinator

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Dude’s a legit rancher that played in an era where guys would play through full on head trauma. In terms of injuries I wouldn’t believe a thing out of his mouth in terms of length of injury.

I can’t see Ollie playing Tuesday.

Or because of that era he’s also used to lying about injuries so opposition doesn’t try to target that stuff?

I mean, Sutter isn't the only coach who always seems to be weirdly cryptic about injuries and doesn't ever say what hurts.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
He won’t be ready for Tuesday for sure.
The looked out, out. And he looked out of his feet skating back to the bench.

It’ll be a big opportunity for one of those young guys in Stockton.

We'll probably package both of our 2nds for Chariot

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I'd love to believe Kylington is fine, but I can't.

I'll believe it when I see him skating again. Until then it seems like bs.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Good chance Oliver will play knowing this club's reputation for playing guys through injury.

Chris Tanev could have a collapsed lung right now and we probably wouldn't know about it until garbage day.

In the last 5 years, the only guy I can think of who's been placed on IR immediately after an injury is Mike Smith destroying his groin after that game in Long Island

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Good chance Oliver will play knowing this club's reputation for playing guys through injury.

Chris Tanev could have a collapsed lung right now and we probably wouldn't know about it until garbage day.

In the last 5 years, the only guy I can think of who's been placed on IR immediately after an injury is Mike Smith destroying his groin after that game in Long Island

Not a fan of this at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad