GDT: FLAMES (24-17-9) @ RANGERS (27-14-8) | 5:30 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West/East | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Flames gonna flame in ot. Marky w a superlative stop followed by swimming w floaties and we had an eternity to help him out , but we fail to do so.

Peak Flames hockey baby.

Reactions: Boomstick

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
damn-star-trek.gif

These guys are clueless in overtime.
Nice point.

Reactions: Boomstick

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Nazem "elite" Kadri nowhere to be found, Zadorov misses the puck, Markstrom literally nowhere close to the net.

Daryl Sutter coaching IQ: Long gone.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Rangers got a bit more skill but solid first game... still shouldnt be trading the first rd pick though

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Overall I'm glad we managed a point. Bet rags +102 pregame and +375 when we were up 4-3. Really didn't think we had much of a chance of winning tonight. Surprised me w our two third period tallies.
As I've said before if we're going to continuously be overvalued at the betting window, us potentially missing the playoffs while being priced like a division winner game in and game out I'm going to at least pay for a vacation w our lack of results.

If we get hot I could go broke though 😜

Reactions: Tofveve

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Zadorov being out there is hilarious. You in fact are not the smartest guy in the building, Darryl. Kadri was piss poor all night too.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Not even close.

6 game winning streak.
Wow. good for him. I remember him being garbage first few months of the season. I blame the Flames, we can't beat a rookie goalie or a backup goalie.

Well, I'm gonna be in Detroit on Thursday for the game. Hopefully they win or at least I get to see Pelletier's 1st point/goal in person. That would be nice
I've wanted to go to the game in Buffalo on Saturday. Still don't have a ticket . I'm sure I'll go, but a 12:30 est start time the Flames probably won't show up and I don't blame them, that's a 9:30 am start for us basically.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Well, I'm gonna be in Detroit on Thursday for the game. Hopefully they win or at least I get to see Pelletier's 1st point/goal in person. That would be nice
I’m making the trip too, haha. If Pelletier gets his first I have to buy his jersey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad