GDT: FLAMES (23-17-9) @ KRAKEN (28-14-5) | 8 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
I dont see how Pelletier has passed Ruz. He's signed next year for league minumum and should get more icetime as long as Lewis or Ritchie aren't re-signed.

oh wait yes of course, no room for him next year
Are you gonna keep playing him on the bottom line? He's not made for that spot, where else is he gonna play in the top 9 next year? There's no room. Pelletier has clearly had more trust from Sutter than ruz ever had

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
At this point I'd think about trading ruz for an equivalent young D. He's been passed by Pelletier alr and there isn't any room for him in the top 9. He should be a valuable asset around the league and we need a someone at least better than stone rn.
This is honestly ridiculous. He needs a coach that can trust him when he makes the odd mistake.

Run him as long as old snot run Milan with Kadri and we have a 6-8 mil player on our books.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
This is honestly ridiculous. He needs a coach that can trust him when he makes the odd mistake.

Run him as long as old snot run Milan with Kadri and we have a 6-8 mil player on our books.
Jesus Christ, the whole purpose of trading him is because I rather Pelletier with kadri. Ruzicka can't play 4th line mins, where else can he play? U bump dube down to 4th line instead of what

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad