GDT: FLAMES (20-14-9) @ STARS (21-18-3) | 12 p.m. MT - Saturday, Jan. 14 | TV: Sportsnet | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
community-trop.gif

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
I mean we beat a division-leading team on the road, um...

...so, yeah, that's all there's to be said about this game right?

Reactions: Tofveve

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Oof. I couldn't even watch the final minute. Lol. I've been having heart issues the last few months and this triggered hundreds of stress PVCs (extra beat in the ventricles that then causes a compensatory pause and feels like a skipped beat).
Bet Dallas o3.5 team goals when they got that 6-2 goal and took them to score 3+ 3rd period goals at +750. Made some cash AND we won. Weeeeeeeee.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Raz. 1 Goal, 1 Assist. -4
Some odd stats there.

Oof. I couldn't even watch the final minute. Lol. I've been having heart issues the last few months and this triggered hundreds of stress PVCs (extra beat in the ventricles that then causes a compensatory pause and feels like a skipped beat).
Bet Dallas o3.5 team goals when they got that 6-2 goal and took them to score 3+ 3rd period goals at +750. Made some cash AND we won. Weeeeeeeee.
I hope you're alright moving forward. I have an Apple watch series 7 with helps with watching your heart rate.
Also has blood oxygen, ECG. Keep your eye on your health my friend.

Reactions: Tofveve

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Vladar really got the Markstrom treatment from the Flames in this one.

That fifth goal had like five different errors from the time the puck was dumped in. Like five Flames skaters choosing the absolute worst option in their actions.

Anyway, that's five in a row without a real loss, but this team sure knows how to make it not feel that way.

Reactions: Kahvi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad