GDT: FLAMES (19-14-8) @ BLUES (20-18-3) | 6 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
200.webp

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
By far the worst tendie of all playoff or playoff bubble teams. Pheonix Copley miles better.

Unless I'm blind, didn't goals 1 and 3 deflect off of defenders in front, point blank?

Also, Copley will come back down to earth. Plus, considering how truly awful Quick and Peterson were, anything was going to be a better option.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Unless I'm blind, didn't goals 1 and 3 deflect off of defenders in front, point blank?

Also, Copley will come back down to earth. Plus, considering how truly awful Quick and Peterson were, anything was going to be a better option.
3rd one definitely got deflected and Ras committed a brutal turnover to start that play. Didnt see the 1st goal.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
That's offside
Get set for a good goal and pk. Heh. Glad they got that one right.
Went in right off of Tanev on a cross crease while killing off a 5 on 3.
Tbf the 5 on 3 lasted 5 seconds and had been over for 5 seconds. I can't remember if Naz got back in the play or if he subbed for someone else, my point is more a frustration of accumulation vs just this game. Regardless of circumstance we allow a goal on one of the first two shots in a third of our games and then have lapses that allow for them to score twice in 30 seconds in the third. Marky could have had the second goal and instead it's momentum building for them. Then there's another tally on the next shot and we got very lucky to not be down on the offside goal. He's just been second best to many third tier tendies all year and it's a tired refrain. The defensive lapses have not helped his numbers to be sure, but a sub .900 keeper on a supposed playoff team halfway through the year is pathetic for a defensive first club.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Got our loser point. Adding a ROW would be advantageous, but I know it's a lot to ask. I look forward to our 1 f 2 d lineup.

I want Duehr out there. He's got great speed and it could surprise the Blues in this setting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad