GDT: FLAMES (19-14-8) @ BLUES (20-18-3) | 6 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Did we really call up Pelletier to practice? I'm sure playing ahl games would be more valuable then him sitting in the press box. I don't get why we called him up if there is no intention to play him. And when he does play he should get a top 9 role not a 7min a game 4th line role

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Only playing half of thier team tonight lol no facking excuses this should be an easy 2 points
Screenshot_20230110-130017_Chrome_copy_684x751.jpg

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Did we really call up Pelletier to practice? I'm sure playing ahl games would be more valuable then him sitting in the press box. I don't get why we called him up if there is no intention to play him. And when he does play he should get a top 9 role not a 7min a game 4th line role
He didn't earn it. Maybe he should've been a few inches taller.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Go Flames. Kraken and Kings keep winning. We need to start stepping up or we'll be battling Oilers, Avalanche and the Preds for wild card spot. Sauros is playing awesome right now.
Anyways, about time some of our guys step up. Mangiapane needs to score not just tonight, but more consistently.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Walker Duehr is the first player from South Dakota to play in the NHL. His parents will be making the drive from St. Louis to be in attendance.

Strange how a journalist is so careless with words.
I know right, it's literally his job I guess mommy's editorial staff aren't correcting his tweets.

Whoo. I'm in a sour mood haha.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
"...the drive in from South Dakota, where he is the very first man ever to play in the NHL"

This seems to suggest that a South Dakotan woman, child, or perhaps the state bird a South Dakotan Ring Necked Pheasant has played in the NHL before him. Or that every player that has played in the NHL before him has in fact not been a man. Or that he is the very first man to play in the NHL IN South Dakota. The kind of clarity and high standards of journalistic excellence we've come to expect from Eric.

Really need to string some wins together and soon. Kraken have a cpl games in hand on us and so do most of the teams we're in the WC mix with. The Blues always seem to give us trouble but with most of their starting D out we should be able to put up some offense. Or the more likely scenario we make Binnington look like some goalie demigod.

Last edited:

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Duehr played a game for the Flames last season. Not sure why Francis' tweet suggests that this is the first time a guy from South Dakota played in the NHL when Duehr himself has already played in the NHL.

Maybe he is indeed the first man.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I'm just glad we always have a surplus of 13th forwards. Must be the envy of the league

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
A game we should win vs a team that's battered w injuries. Vintage Cup winning Binnington or an easy win for the good guys? Hmmm. I imagine we make it much harder than we need to and give Bin some much needed confidence as well.

Dube will tally. That's all I know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad