GDT: FLAMES (16-12-7) vs. OILERS (18-15-2) | 7 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960

CalgaryFlames1240

Jul 2, 2011
Windsor
Is there a post tracker stat where we can see how dumbstruck unlucky we've been this year? Mainly Toffoli but lots of our players have been clanking them this season.

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Lucic out for the last 20 seconds

:laugh::laugh::laugh: This clown of a coach
And lindholm on the bench...

Screenshot_20221227-233446_Chrome.jpg

Sutter is a shit coach

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Better team lost. McPowerplay just enough to win. Frustrating lack of finish on this team.
Amazing how many missed calls there were on the Oilers. Of course the Flames don't get any game management calls. Typical.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomstick

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Sutter has to be telling the boys not to shoot from the slot and force it wide for juicy rebound greasy goals.

It sucks knowing the narrative of the game and how it's gonna play out every time. It's like watching pro wrestling and being able to predict the outcome or a rom com movie..

It’s fine, but we don’t have garbage men wrapping away rebounds

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
Is Mangiapane braindead? He has to know refs are looking for literally anything to gift wrap the game for the oil and he goes out and goes that.

Reactions: flames23

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
Love Mangiapane but he's been junk this year. Absolutely stupid and unnecessary penalty.
Press box him tomorrow night for Zohorna.
Now let's see what our big boys are worth. Time to prove their worth. I'm looking at you Huberdeau and Kadri, this is how you've earned your big bucks now prove it.

Good luck there mate. He got his Cup, got his retirement contract from the Wizard, what on earth does he have to prove to anyone?

Kadri has literally no reason to take a hard stride in his life again, and frankly who can blame him.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
89.2% on moneypuck. Don't think I'd seen us so close to 90% during a loss before. Better luck against the Kraken tomorrow. Hopefully Daccord doesn't play...lol

Reactions: Boomstick

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I mostly lurk and leave phantom likes on posts :) also have a new (ish) baby

Ah congrats man!

Btw brutal finish tonight. Lucic needs to be off the second line

I remember people who were upset that Brad didn’t sign Mangi for a longer term deal than the one he got. It’s starting to look like a blessing in disguise that he didn’t. Mangi can definitely turn it around, but he’s been pretty brutal to watch this season

Didn’t see this season coming for him whatsoever. I will admit I was fully wrong.

Reactions: Janks and flames23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad