Pre-Game Talk: FLA @ TOR Tuesday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
Dont kid yourself. You said Babcock needs to go. What else does that mean other than saying he should be fired?

He needs to go.... home and think about what he has done if he decides that Smith is a better option than Kapanen and the Leafs lose the game.

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
Bound to happen eventually. That kid is always dangling his mouth guard.

Mouth guards don't protect teeth getting knocked out, they prevent the jaw crushing against your skull and help prevent concussions and help a bit in not biting our tongue off.

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
Big game tomorrow, Panthers are playing on a back to back and 3 in 4 nights.. We can really only afford loses to the Penguins/Capitals/Blue Jackets.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Big Game. Must Win. Important Win. Gotta Win. Standings are really tight. Points are important.

For those of you not paying attention. :sarcasm:

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
If we play as a team, as we did vs Tampa, Chicago, Boston, CBJ, and NJ we win this regardless of whos in net.

Gut check time boys. Lets do this.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
We off, they playing tonight, they beat us up last time, got beat up in our last game, oh we beaten em down, we beaten em down...

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
The Leafs really need to bring their A game tomorrow. No one is making it easy for us. At least they'll have to earn it, but damn if the out of town scoreboard doesn't know how to disappoint.

Florida is an "easy" game in theory. Hell one of the last few easy games we've got. McBackup needs to look so much better than he has the past few outings. His rebound control scares the ever loving crap out of me.

Can't afford to drop this one. The vise is getting too tight.

Last edited:

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Hope the Leafs are fired up after not only losing Saturday, but because it wasn't too long ago that Florida embarrassed them.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
In theory should be a game they are motivated for. Plenty of reasons to want to light up Florida. But, still have to see what happens. Hopefully they are ready for this one. A game they can win, but have to actually do it.

goleafsgo88

Oct 6, 2010
Marchessault with 6 goals in the last 3 games. This team is still dangerous, plus we still have to get past what happened last week @ FLA. Let's go boys.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
I'm hoping the Ford Fanatic notices my tweet and gets me ducats to this game. The place should be jumping. GLG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad