Confirmed Trade: [FLA/ARZ] Bolland + Crouse for 2nd + 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Damn wasn't Crouse projected to go top 5 in the draft at one point? Seems like maybe they could have gotten more for him or just been a little more patient. Is Bolland's contract considered to be that negative in value?

It's top 3-6 bad in the league.

ToneBone03

Trust the Shanaplan
Dec 11, 2008
Central Newfoundland
Getting rid of Bolland's contract is nothing short of magic by Tallon... even if it meant giving up Crouse. Florida's prospect pool is quite strong so this allows Tallon to dig himself out of his own hole.

This could also imply that the Panthers brass don't value Crouse as much as they once did... and the Coyotes believe he is a formidable prospect and still has potential. I think it was an incredibly smart move by Tallon. Crouse was picked way, way, way too high. I believe he'll ultimately end up being a bottom-6 forward. The offense just isn't there.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Getting rid of Bolland's contract is nothing short of magic by Tallon... even if it meant giving up Crouse. Florida's prospect pool is quite strong so this allows Tallon to dig himself out of his own hole.

This could also imply that the Panthers brass don't value Crouse as much as they once did... and the Coyotes believe he is a formidable prospect and still has potential. I think it was an incredibly smart move by Tallon. Crouse was picked way, way, way too high. I believe he'll ultimate end up being a bottom-6 forward. The offense just isn't there.

It wasn't magic. He paid through the nose to get rid of that contract. Today is a net loss for the franchise because it cost the panthers their best forward prospect to get rid of a mistake

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Core-
Barkov
Huberdeau
Smith
Trocheck
Bjugstad

Non-core but highly unlikely to be traded
Jagr
Jokinen
Mackenzie

Just signed-won't be traded
Marchesault
Sceivor
McCann

Prospects- unlikely to be traded
Crouse
Hawryluk

Non-core
Shaw
Thornton
Bolland

I'd be shocked if this was a ground breaking trade. But it's August, any roster movement is going to garner discussion.

Wow didn't expect it to be Crouse and Bolland. :amazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad