"Fix you" dead at the Bell Centre

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
It will take time to get used to.. but The Who is a much better song for entrance music. I just hope they keep where the streets have no name for playoffs

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Thought the Rangers were using that one...?

Last time i heard them, I think they were using music by "The Who". That was about 3 years ago though. Just searched that song... Yeah its the same one i was thinking of.

Its kind of strange that the habs switched it up mid season, but fix you has run its course.

Time to ditch the goal song now for this:

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
It will take time to get used to.. but The Who is a much better song for entrance music. I just hope they keep where the streets have no name for playoffs

They stopped using wtshnn a long time ago afaik. The last time the habs were in the playoffs, I think their entrance song was the one they use for the goal song now.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
They stopped using wtshnn a long time ago afaik. The last time the habs were in the playoffs, I think their entrance song was the one they use for the goal song now.
A long time ago, in a Galaxy far, far away...

Likely won’t settle this debate for 3-8 years

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
It’s fitting that it’s been changed considering after 7 years Bergevin hasn’t fixed anything except maybe a leaky seal on some of the toilets in the men’s room.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
whoa there, insulting Tom Petty is a bannable offense.

(Free Fallin' is incredibly overplayed, though, I agree)
:laugh: Yeah I own Damn The Torpedo, Full Moon Fever (which i didn't know was a solo album for the longest time) on vinyl and into the great wide open on cassette. For the most part not energy music. Like you mentioned, some of his songs are played to death. Blew me away he has his own channel on sat radio. In addition, you don't want "free fallin" anything when talking about the habs. Though I wouldn't be against John Cougar Crumblin Down. Good upbeat song to play after scoring after a lot of shots!

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad