"Fix you" dead at the Bell Centre

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Definitely a way better song than Coldplay.

Now to fix that silly goal song.
Yeah... is the goal song even an actual song or is that something that was tailor made to be the Habs goal song? I cant imagine that being music that real people actually listen to :huh:

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Some find The Who BORING??? \
Me. Never got into them or even the beatles. Plus CSI completely ruined them for me. Bad enough they get tons of radio airplay in detroit but that show is on 3 times a week without including its nightly reruns.

I was hoping for something a little newer than 45+ years old. Don't get me wrong. Happy to hear teh BC actually playing some rock as I questioned why they are one of the few arenas that plays so little rock, but I have a lot of other choices before The Who, and esp Baba.

Strangely would like the stones who are even older. Start me up!

Is The Who a quebec favourite? Bob Seger gets so much air play in detroit that I have taken to calling the one channel "The all Seger Super Station 94.7 W C S X"

At least it isn't Tom Petty

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Me. Never got into them or even the beatles. Plus CSI completely ruined them for me. Bad enough they get tons of radio airplay in detroit but that show is on 3 times a week without including its nightly reruns.

I was hoping for something a little newer than 45+ years old. Don't get me wrong. Happy to hear teh BC actually playing some rock as I questioned why they are one of the few arenas that plays so little rock, but I have a lot of other choices before The Who, and esp Baba.

Strangely would like the stones who are even older. Start me up!

Is The Who a quebec favourite? Bob Seger gets so much air play in detroit that I have taken to calling the one channel "The all Seger Super Station 94.7 W C S X"

At least it isn't Tom Petty

whoa there, insulting Tom Petty is a bannable offense.

(Free Fallin' is incredibly overplayed, though, I agree)

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
To be honest the habs are dead. Been dead for at least 3 years now.

tenor.gif

Shabs

Nov 16, 2017

I remember playing another team that came out to welcome to the jungle and I thought that was pretty cool

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad