U18: Five Nations Tournament in Hämeenlinna, Finland (6-12 November)

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
Curious if anyone saw the game? Looks like US had a 53-25 shot advantage, so I'm wondering how Jack Parsons looked in net as he's been struggling mightily this season and his stats from today's game are pretty horrific.

I sprung to watch it without knowing the result. It was one of the most pathetic and unanticipated meltdowns I've seen from a US team at any level. I had almost stopped paying attention in the third only to be shocked by what occurred. Parsons was tragic.

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
I sprung to watch it without knowing the result. It was one of the most pathetic and unanticipated meltdowns I've seen from a US team at any level. I had almost stopped paying attention in the third only to be shocked by what occurred. Parsons was tragic.

Brutal indeed. The Swedes played like crap for 45 mins and were lucky it was only 6-1, then brain fart after brain fart allowed them to rally. NTDP talked a lot of shit from the bench. Humble pie.

The 6-6 goal was inexcusable and on the coach as much as Parsons. Had three forecheckers high with a one-goal lead and under a minute left. Parsons was good then morphed into Swiss cheese.

Reactions: William H Bonney

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Surprisingly good performance against Finland, next two games performance.. not to be too critical, insufficient..?:laugh:

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
USA team struggling to execute basic breakouts against SUI.

Makes Cole Hutson look good though, while others are out of sync & turning the puck over, he can just say 'screw it' & skate it out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad