GDT: Fish out of Water, Return of the Zad VAN(15-8-1) @ CGY(10-10-3) 8PM HNIC

Who is the next Flames UFA traded?

• Total voters

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Another thing I will praise about Huska is he rides guys who are on and isn't afraid to roll 4 D or bench guys (obviously we all know he benched Huberdeau when he wasn't going). Oesterle only 7 minutes tonight and Gilbert under 10 so far.

I remember when the Preds made the finals and Laviolette would only roll his top 4 D because they were loaded and their bottom pair was weak and they barely played. Under Sutter and all the guys before they would more or less just roll lines and the bottom guys were regularly getting stuffed in their own zone.

It's only regular season so he doesn't really need to do this strategy now, but the fact he uses it I am hopeful come playoff time.

I really like Huska as a coach so far.

Reactions: Felidae and Tofveve

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Another thing I will praise about Huska is he rides guys who are on and isn't afraid to roll 4 D or bench guys (obviously we all know he benched Huberdeau when he wasn't going). Oesterle only 7 minutes tonight and Gilbert under 10 so far.

I remember when the Preds made the finals and Laviolette would only roll his top 4 D because they were loaded and their bottom pair was weak and they barely played. Under Sutter and all the guys before they would more or less just roll lines and the bottom guys were regularly getting stuffed in their own zone.

It's only regular season so he doesn't really need to do this strategy now, but the fact he uses it I am hopeful come playoff time.

I really like Huska as a coach so far.

He has to remove 88 from the top line, surprised he hasn't recognised that yet. I see 88 back together with Lindy and Sharan. He should stick with Dube there and play 88 limited minutes.

But agreed, I like Huska and his practicts.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Really aren't sustaining much offensive pressure most of this game. Comeback looking bleak.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Thought we were gonna have a good shift there till weegar messed up with that move.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Lol twice the amount of comeback wins as last season and we're only a quarter into this season

• Wow
Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille