Who is the next Flames UFA traded?

• Total voters

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
groundhogday-Flames.jpg

soon

GASq6E3b0AAsIKQ

Flames welcome the Canucks for a Saturday night match of iced hockey. Zadorov tribute video is kind of weird in his first game for Canucks.
Markstrom starts, Demko expected. Canucks never seem to have their lines posted anywhere before a game so I dunno. Hughes and a bunch of scrubs probly.
Would be cool if Huberdeau can build on that game he had against Dallas. That would be fun.

for luck
84x5xj.gif

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
If I force reset my router to restore default password, will it bugger any connectivity up? Sorry, not techie with this stuff.

If anyone can answer, I'd appreciate it.

• Wow
Reactions: Tofveve

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I know Zadorov sucked after it was revealed he wanted out. But I still liked him as a player, especially last year. Seems like a decent bloke too with one of the few Russian players outspoken about what's happening in Russia.

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
Didnt realize Dube was an RFA for the purpose of the poll but feels like something has to given for Pelletier or Coronato to come in after the xmas break

Reactions: Boomstick

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
If I force reset my router to restore default password, will it bugger any connectivity up? Sorry, not techie with this stuff.

If anyone can answer, I'd appreciate it.
You'll have to re-enter said default password on every device you use to start.

It'll also reset your ssid if you've changed that to a personalized network name that'll be back to default as well.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
These land acknowledgements seem like something that’s gonna be mocked by future generations.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
You'll have to re-enter said default password on every device you use to start.

It'll also reset your ssid if you've changed that to a personalized network name that'll be back to default as well.
Thank you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad