First win of the season

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Carolina is the total breaking point game. If the oilers are winless and lose to that team at home all hell will break loose.

17Kurri

Apr 10, 2010
Carolina, maybe. Buffalo, possibly.

If not in one of these games, we may not win until 2015, although I suppose we could fluke one out somewhere along the way.

Eastern conference teams are pretty much our only chance, the way we're playing right now.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
1st win comes tomorrow night, ball starts rollin'! and they go on a 5 game win streak to end the month!!
a 5-4-1 record won't look that bad:yo:

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
I'm going to vent a little. I know everyone is saying they are now numb to the pain... people are cheering losses in hope that dramatic change will come... this whole thing disgusts me... the team is a ****ing joke... admit it or not this team is a big part of the fibre of this city and they are embarrassing us. I understand and know the team doesn't make the city and there are a ton of wonderful things happening in E Town right now and we are showing our pride again and happy to be living in a great place, probably one of the best places on the face of the earth to be honest. But this franchise is really hurting me and this whole situation bothers me. I know I shouldn't care as much... and while I fast forward through PVR'd games on occasion, I'd argue I've never felt/been more invested... I am expecting things to turn around HARD. You understand? This pisses me the **** off to no end. Something's got to give. This team, the management group, the coaching, the players, everything is becoming

davidsitar

Apr 12, 2011
1st win comes tomorrow night, ball starts rollin'! and they go on a 5 game win streak to end the month!!
a 5-4-1 record won't look that bad:yo:

I've been telling myself these types of things for many years now :) The Oilers keep proving me wrong... not sure if I have it in me to give it even one more go ..:shakehead

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
I'm going to vent a little. I know everyone is saying they are now numb to the pain... people are cheering losses in hope that dramatic change will come... this whole thing disgusts me... the team is a ****ing joke... admit it or not this team is a big part of the fibre of this city and they are embarrassing us. I understand and know the team doesn't make the city and there are a ton of wonderful things happening in E Town right now and we are showing our pride again and happy to be living in a great place, probably one of the best places on the face of the earth to be honest. But this franchise is really hurting me and this whole situation bothers me. I know I shouldn't care as much... and while I fast forward through PVR'd games on occasion, I'd argue I've never felt/been more invested... I am expecting things to turn around HARD. You understand? This pisses me the **** off to no end. Something's got to give. This team, the management group, the coaching, the players, everything is becoming a farce. I mean what in the **** is going on. Save me the Corsi shpiel. I've watched the games and I DO SEE that they look improved at times and it's encouraging for glimpses. Bottom line is though they haven't won. They have one ****ing point. How long is this going to go on for? What the **** is MacT doing? Don't even ask me about Eakins, ****ing joke he is. I think it's clear as day the core is not going to work. Someone needs to go, whether it be Hall, Eberle, Yakupov, Shultz... someone has GOT to go. Beg Kreuger to come back. Lowe and MacT... purge the old boys club I don't care how much they love the team and the city. I can't take too much more of this. For a pro franchise they are becoming almost completely irrelevant. UNNACCEPTABLE. ****.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad