First win of the season

Phenomenon13

Oct 10, 2011
I think this is an interesting topic to discuss. I know things have been kinda down but it could be fun to predict when we get our first win. I mean this losing streak is obviously going to end eventually so hopefully its soon.

Any guesses of when the first win will come for the Oilers?

Next three games are against Tampa, Washington and Carolina.

I'd predict that Oilers will beat the Canes. <- First win!

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
As I posted in the Eakins replacement thread, my prediction is Buffalo.

I'm not kidding and I'm not convinced they'll win that one either.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
The way the Caps and Lightning have been scoring, I don't think we should expect a whole lot out of those games.

Those could be some huge blowouts. Look at Washington's last game. They scored what? 6 goals and Ovechkin was limited to one point.

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
Best chance is Carolina probably. With our putrid D coverage so far, I'm not really looking forward to seeing Stamkos and Ovechkin vs this team... would love to be proven wrong though.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I think we squeak one out over Washington and carry that momentum over Carolina.

Tampa is going to run us out of our own rink.

Alberta

Jul 20, 2005
Oilers will win on Monday. They're good at that run-and-gun style. Might win Wednesday too, then lose Friday.

CB420

Aug 13, 2005
Edmonton,AB
Beat Tampa last year at home, lost to WSH...I Think history repeats this year...So our first win comes vs TBay Monday! Woot.

gqmixmaster

Jun 1, 2006
tampa plays defense so it will either be washington or carolina otherwise we need to wait for buffalo... but in reality we are the worst team in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad