First goal of the season goes to...

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
scrivens on a Johnny Gaudreau clearing the puck on an impending PP into his own net

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Pou-Pou is a good choice, and I think that's who it'll be, but I'm going with Draisaitl because I really want it to be him.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Gazdic!
Wait.. Yakupov.
haha

Funny that Gazdic got it last year. Probably the least likley candidate (well there was also Acton, Arcobello, Smid, Brown, Nultz and Hamilton in the press box that were almost as unlikely). Interestingly, I don't think there is a player starting tonight that I don't think at least has a chance to score. Some are less likely than others, but this comparison does make me feel a bit better about the quality of our opening night lineup vs. last year. We'll moan about Hunt, but I think we all agree there's at least a chance he might score. He just might end up -3 while doing so.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I could see Hunt fluke his way into the first goal tonight, to have the HF experts scream "See! See! You idiots were mad about NOTHING!." Only for him to not do a damn thing else for as long as he's with the team. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad