OT: First annual Jets board awards - voting stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
This is a tough choice between Puckatron 3000 and Mortimer Snerd for me.

AFAIK, Mortimer Snerd has been posting here for a pretty short time span, right? So it's hard to predict if he stays that active AND keeps his good posts up with the same frequency. If so, it gotta be him. Puckatron 3000 did a pretty good job as well but is around for a longer time.

I'm gonna vote for Puckatron 3000 but if you keep it up Mortimer, consider yourself the Best New Poster 2014 :naughty:

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
This is a tough choice between Puckatron 3000 and Mortimer Snerd for me.

AFAIK, Mortimer Snerd has been posting here for a pretty short time span, right? So it's hard to predict if he stays that active AND keeps his good posts up with the same frequency. If so, it gotta be him. Puckatron 3000 did a pretty good job as well but is around for a longer time.

I'm gonna vote for Puckatron 3000 but if you keep it up Mortimer, consider yourself the Best New Poster 2014 :naughty:

On the horns of a dilemma about this myself. All four nominated newcomers have shone - but I finally had to choose Puckatron just because several of his first couple of dozen posts made me laugh out loud.

Sorry other guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad