OT: First annual Jets board awards - voting stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Jet is a cowboy?!

You chase a couple of cows off the road and now all of the sudden you are trying to lure Zach Bogosian into your tent on Mount Thom.

Also, Mount Thom? I hardly know him.

Also, Mount Thom is the mountain near where I live.

Again, I should never post in the morning.

Derfel*

I'm somewhat concerned for the well-being of the person who actually voted for me. I think they may need help.

(Mind you - many people here have said that about me, so...)

JCLiponfanboy*

I'm somewhat concerned for the well-being of the person who actually voted for me. I think they may need help.

(Mind you - many people here have said that about me, so...)

I did it for the lolz

Derfel*

It would be nice if the results of the previous polls were posted. I know I have missed a few.

I'm sure the whole list will be posted at the conclusion of voting. I know I missed the nomination stage somehow...

Nov 15, 2010
Western Canada
Do we change the nominations up or are they the same users for every award?

Edit - serious question I noticed it was a poll and same thread for every award, not trying to be a d***.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Do we change the nominations up or are they the same users for every award?

Edit - serious question I noticed it was a poll and same thread for every award, not trying to be a d***.

The posters were nominated by users in the nominations thread a few weeks ago. We change the award and users each night.

As for the results, I will announce them in a GDT once voting concludes, in a awards show type way.

The nomination thread is here

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
The posters were nominated by users in the nominations thread a few weeks ago. We change the award and users each night.

As for the results, I will announce them in a GDT once voting concludes, in a awards show type way.

The nomination thread is here

Funny, I totally missed the nomination thread and was actually totally surprised by this thread. I was in Cologne, visiting friends. Damn :D

Saying that, THANK YOU for everyone that nominated me for any category or voted for me in the polls. That's awesome!

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I would like to thank the 2 people who voted for me. I realize my crush on Bogosian, unending desire to trade Byfuglien and seething hate of P****** might have hurt me in this poll :laugh:

Derfel*

Apparently I have two votes now too - neither of which are my own!

[mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad