Post-Game Talk: Fire Tippett, trade Bear

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Who were you most disappointed with in this series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaOil

Nov 18, 2018
Once again 97 doesn’t get it deep. The giveaway on the game tieing goal last night and then this. The two games he managed to produce he made a huge season ending mistake. Just a disaster post season for Connor McDavid.

One of the worst post season efforts by an elite player I've ever seen. Tons of brain dead plays made by him all series long.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Why are people shitting on Bear there. McDavid literally turned it over instead of getting it in deep

McDavid is here to dump pucks in every shift? He's trying to get the puck up to Drai. His D were out for 20 seconds. Was everyone aware of the plan to wholesale change the D?

Good pick off by Pionk with the puck in the air. Connor noticed we abandoned our zone and camped out and no one in our team with a view of the ice was paying attention.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Definitely not. Genuinely believe the Jets are the best playoff team in the North.

michael-jordan-lol.gif

Patch101

Feb 27, 2002
Kamloops
Neither of those things will happen, but this team was never going that far if they had this much trouble with the Jets. Lets be honest here.
Hopefully Holland makes the right moves in free agency, and we draft something nice.

Reactions: S E P H

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Holland better get some skilled big bodies next year

The NHL completely changed the rules in our series. It's asy to see why we killed them inr eg season

They didn't do a ton of holding, etc all game

Refs stop calling it int he playoffs in our series.

I wonder what the stats are compared to the others.

That OT was an atrocity the way they started it

Reactions: S E P H

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Bear and his partner with a horrible line change. What a sickening series from him.

McDavid giveaways in back to back games leading to losses.

This is going to be a long offseason.

Larsson stayed out but left Kyle Connor behind. Everybody wants to shit on Bear but he went for a change at the right time, McDavid should have got that in deep and Pionk put it up ice quickly. Just a shitty sequence of events that sent Connor in for the game winning goal.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I know everyone is going to shit on the team’s performance in this series, but I think we outplayed them for the majority of the series. They had the bounces and (non) calls go their way.

Disappointed, no doubt, but with some roster upgrades we wipe the floor with them. Game 1 and 3 should have been ours. Game 4 as well.

Bear can take a hike though.
All 4 games were close and could have gone either way. But depth really reared its ugly head for Edm. I was hoping for at least a round 1 win if possible but it wasn’t meant to be. Holland has a lot of work to do this off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad