Post-Game Talk: Fire Tippett, trade Bear

Who were you most disappointed with in this series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
I won’t be shocked to hear a vague answer on staying in Edmonton from McDavid. God knows I wouldn’t stick around.

Reactions: S E P H

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
I know everyone is going to shit on the team’s performance in this series, but I think we outplayed them for the majority of the series. They had the bounces and (non) calls go their way.

Disappointed, no doubt, but with some roster upgrades we wipe the floor with them. Game 1 and 3 should have been ours. Game 4 as well.

Bear can take a hike though.

dsi

Sep 13, 2005
Ottawa
Did that shot hit Barrie’s stick and deflect? If so I’m not surprised, all these f***ing bounces

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Winnipeg just played exactly how they needed to to win. Spend every ounce of effort shutting down Mcdavid and Drai (which is easy when they’re on one line) and then wait for us to make a mistake.

it’s boring, but it works, especially when our stupid f***ing coach refuses to split up the top 2 scorers who played on separate lines all season and smoked them 7-2 in the series.
2 years in a row he changes things up going intot he playoffs

Reactions: S E P H and 3IR

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
McDavid turnover. Looked gassed. Could blame McDavid but really it points to a team that needed to play McDavid down to the bone.... I guess why wouldn’t you though... cept he was kind of out of it for awhile.
No kidding, he almost hit top-25 most minutes played by a forward. You can't win by playing one guy the whole game.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Winnipeg just played exactly how they needed to to win. Spend every ounce of effort shutting down Mcdavid and Drai (which is easy when they’re on one line) and then wait for us to make a mistake.

it’s boring, but it works, especially when our stupid f***ing coach refuses to split up the top 2 scorers who played on separate lines all season and smoked them 7-2 in the series.
You know they didnt play the whole season on their own line right?

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Larsson took a real weird path on that overhead angle. Was he thinking of changing or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad