Speculation: Fire Glen Sather

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Yes. It is that time again. Thought we needed a new Sather thread.
Keep it constructive, somewhat civil and instead try to find ways to make it happen. Start a Facebook site? Bomb Twitter? Bring out his dirty book? Write a song (or have a famous singer do it). Voodoo? Exorcism? Prayer? Whatever it takes - The Cigar Man must go. NOW

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I know the guy that spearheaded the last go round. I think he still posts here occasionally.

I was just thinking about this the other day. However, I think he will retire after this season. A bit of speculation where there may be a bit of truth. We'll see.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Oh is it time for the sequel to the Fire Sather rally?

I'll write the damn song. Bob Richards, you got the triangle, JohnC on xylophone. Bernmeister can do spoken word trade proposals.

--

He's not going anywhere, unless he wants to.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Oh is it time for the sequel to the Fire Sather rally?

I'll write the damn song. Bob Richards, you got the triangle, JohnC on xylophone. Bernmeister can do spoken word trade proposals.

--

He's not going anywhere, unless he wants to.
I can confirm that I do play a mean xylophone

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
Hahahaha

He will never be fired.

Start counting the days till he passes away. Thats the only way we are getting free of this nightmare.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Hahahaha

He will never be fired.

Start counting the days till he passes away. Thats the only way we are getting free of this nightmare.

Eh, he might retire. He's 70 and in questionable health. Retirement is a fine way to go out, especially if we continue to poo the bed.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Don't go to any games, pay for tickets or season tickets. Cancel MSG with your cable company and switch to free streaming online. Don't listen on the radio. Don buy any Ranger or NHL related merchandise. Then convince hundreds of thousands if not millions of others to do the same while also picketing and writing to MSG about why we are doing this. Good luck

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Someone should organize a rally. :sarcasm:

Don't go to any games, pay for tickets or season tickets. Cancel MSG with your cable company and switch to free streaming online. Don't listen on the radio. Don buy any Ranger or NHL related merchandise. Then convince hundreds of thousands if not millions of others to do the same while also picketing and writing to MSG about why we are doing this. Good luck

You can't just cancel MSG with your cable company. It isn't allowed.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Sather will step aside and give the GM duties before he gets fired. He is never getting fired. Stay on as team president. Its time for that to happen. Sather is in Pebble Beach today and tomorrow for the NHL BOG. Team president/alternate BOG. Glen is 70.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Sather will step aside and give the GM duties before he gets fired. He is never getting fired. Stay on as team president. Its time for that to happen. Sather is in Pebble Beach today and tomorrow for the NHL BOG. Team president/alternate BOG. Glen is 70.

13 years and he has no Rangers legacy. His tenure has been an utter failure.

If theres one thing I could give him credit for, its a couple of good trades over the years. The best thing we can hope for, as Ranger fans, is that he decides to clean house at the deadline and recoup some young, fresh assets. Then, he steps aside.

His legacy isn't going to be forged with this team. The best thing he can hope for is he is remembered as the guy that made the moves at the 2014 trade deadline that helped set this organization back on track.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Similar thread titles:

Please give me a million dollars
When will a Ferrari appear in my garage?
World peace: just around the corner

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Oh, in sending e-mails to MSG, and NYR employees, I've had luck with this convention

[firstname].[lastname] (at) thegarden.com

Knock yourselves out :)

I never get any replies, but I never get any bounce backs, either.

Punxrocknyc19*

does Glen Sather die before being fired? lets make this a poll :sarcasm: this guy has to go.

Punxrocknyc19*

Oh, in sending e-mails to MSG, and NYR employees, I've had luck with this convention

[firstname].[lastname] (at) thegarden.com

Knock yourselves out :)

I never get any replies, but I never get any bounce backs, either.

send one to Glen Sather himself haha

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Someone should organize a rally. :sarcasm:

You can't just cancel MSG with your cable company. It isn't allowed.

What if we, the Rangers fans of HFboards, organized a small rally outside of MSG with the intent of asking Sather to retire or his firing. I mean even if it was only 30 or 40 of us it might get in the paper, especially if we do it more than once.

Post pictures on here and get some twitter people involved and the hockey world will hear about it for sure.

RangersHank*

What if we, the Rangers fans of HFboards, organized a small rally outside of MSG with the intent of asking Sather to retire or his firing. I mean even if it was only 30 or 40 of us it might get in the paper, especially if we do it more than once.

Post pictures on here and get some twitter people involved and the hockey world will hear about it for sure.

Can we wear paper bags and get custom made t shirts saying Sather Sucks?

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Talking about Glen Sather dying so our hockey team can get a new GM and possibly be good is a bit extreme and makes me uncomfortable. lol

This really isn't on Sather unless he's slipping these players Vicodin before the games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad