Fire Colliton

Yes or no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Yeah, Q was fired when he ceased being the answer.

Colliton isnt the answer either.

Plenty of coaches out there to choose from.

I’d go with Laviolette over Gallant tho.

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
Babcock for a year would be hilarious, and pure karma for a team that nearly pulled a mutiny on colliton earlier in the season

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
IMO the biggest difference between the two teams is coaching. Vegas plays so f***ing tight. The Hawks looked clueless in comparison for pretty much the entirety of the last two games. Bring me Gallant, or Lavi, not Babcock though holy f***.
You think the biggest difference between Vegas and the Hawks was coaching? Come on. I get everyone is a little emotional right now, but let's not ignore the rosters. You can't get blood from a stone.

Callidusblackhawk

Feb 15, 2012
Downers Grove, Illinois
You think the biggest difference between Vegas and the Hawks was coaching? Come on. I get everyone is a little emotional right now, but let's not ignore the rosters. You can't get blood from a stone.
Vegas's 4th line didn't dominate our top 6 because they are better players.

Vegas is better on the wings and on D but not by such a margin that they should have held a 2 to 1 lead on scoring chances through 5 games.

Reactions: LavalPhantom

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
His systems are dated and bland. Special teams is awful. Goalies need to stand on their heads for us to win a game. His use of personnel is unfathomable and inexcusable.

Seems like a good guy, but not an NHL head coach. We’ve seen enough.

He is a pretty good coach but, at the moment, not NHL caliber coach.
See you in 10-15 years, maybe then.

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
Vegas's 4th line didn't dominate our top 6 because they are better players.

Vegas is better on the wings and on D but not by such a margin that they should have held a 2 to 1 lead on scoring chances through 5 games.

We are not built for deep playoff runs. We just lack physicality and heavy teams are a bad match up for us. This is why Quenneville drew in tonight. There is literally no other black ace that has any size. It was an imperfect choice. People say we should have replaced Nylander with Sikura or Kurashev. Like what difference would that have made when our much more skilled guys were getting out muscled?

Reactions: Marotte Marauder

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Hiring JC was a perplexing, yet ballsy, move. Right from the get go it didn't look like he was getting max effort from his roster top to bottom and I certainly complained about the fact many times. He didn't have the "new coach" work ethic turnaround that you typically find with certain veteran hires around the league.

However, mini Q would not be the hill I die on as he seems like a roster choice a lot of vet coaches would make. And, for once I thought that, although they looked lost, JC/Hawks finally committed to skating and working hard this postseason.

Still, proof is in the pudding. JC should have been an assistant from day 1. Then they hire a known ball buster as the assistant? Uhg.

Great coaches can get lower level talents to buy in. They can get a massive buy in on the roster and also can help expose the true weaknesses after optimal systems are put in place. With JC it's been sort of chaotic, time to get a guy to make'em buy in to something, anything, so see where the potential lies.

Reactions: DesperateBeliever
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad