Fire CMac - NOW!

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
I don't think he deserves to be fired, he did broker the Duchene deal, but him and Sakic definitely threw in the towel this year.

So disappointing knowing what's coming thanks to the cap.
Let's be honest. He got extremely lucky that Ottawa flamed out. They were in the cup finals the year before. And without Bo, the deal isn't that great.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Let's be honest. He got extremely lucky that Ottawa flamed out. They were in the cup finals the year before. And without Bo, the deal isn't that great.

No, the deal is still really good if you substitute Byram with an average later first rounder. But I agree they got super lucky that it turned into Byram.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Let's be honest, everyone outside of Ottawa knew that run was a fluke. Did people expect them to flame out so spectacularly? Probably not, but it's basically identical to what Montreal experienced last year. They made the finals in a Cinderella story, and crashed hard.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
Let's be honest, everyone outside of Ottawa knew that run was a fluke. Did people expect them to flame out so spectacularly? Probably not, but it's basically identical to what Montreal experienced last year. They made the finals in a Cinderella story, and crashed hard.
Still no one expected them to finish dead last, including CMac.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Everyone's entitled to their opinions of course, and you're just being passionate , so fair play to you.

But please PayPal me $50 for a new shirt. This literally made my eyes bleed reading the title and your comment.

My only reply would be the class in this team. The skill, culture and work ethic of the playing group. The quality in our coaching. All these things are going to make threads like these look really stupid.

Steerpike

We are never give up
Feb 15, 2014
Colorado
While I really wanted them to go for it... CMac and Sakic might just feel that the injuries this year mean we're better off holding onto our premium assets and producing another cup caliber team next year. The pick doesn't disappear.

Our players aren't young, but our window isn't closing.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Where is the f*cking dislike button ...

monkey-computer-not-working.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad