Fire Briere!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
That was his point total this past season.....

He averaged 17:30 a game. Do you guys really want a player of his ilk to be on the ice that much?

I thought you guys knew hockey.

Eichel? The guy coming off a major neck surgery that needed to prove he was still capable of playing? You’re really comparing a coach that had a player in the doghouse To a player that it was possible he wouldn’t be anywhere near the same player again?

Are you really missing the context of what I wrote?

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
He averaged 17:30 a game. Do you guys really want a player of his ilk to be on the ice that much?

You're the one who said he wasn't a 50 point player, he literally just had 50 points, clearly you don't know hockey if you don't know that more than 50 points is 50+ points, don't try and act all high and mighty when you weren't smart enough to comprehend that

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

The context of what you wrote amounted to being a voodoo zombie being unable to think anything other than what the flyers are spouting.

Reactions: Kelmitchell2

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
You're the one who said he wasn't a 50 point player, he literally just had 50 points, clearly you don't know hockey if you don't know that more than 50 points is 50+ points, don't try and act all high and mighty when you weren't smart enough to comprehend that

They are called inflated point totals.

He was playing between second line and 1st line minutes with a tilt towards offensive zone starts.

The context of the situation is important here. I can't believe we are sitting here talking about the value of Kevin Hayes, it is bewildering to me.

You guys act like NHL scouts are oblivious to this.

Philadelphia Ducks

Win it for Ed
May 8, 2011
Ontario, Canada
how about good return, sounds like winning to me
Look at what other players were being traded for like Hall and Johasen, No one wants these older overpaid players, even with retention. Do people really think DB wasn't calling every team in the league asking for more or somehow magically took the worst offer available? He wasn't going to be on this roster upcoming season, everyone knew that. So you take what you can get. He was never going to get a 1st, he was never going to get a 2nd, he was never going to get a 3rd. Maybe a 4th if we waited it out long term but who cares.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
It's an absolute galaxy brain take to say that the bunch of people who are tired of dodging rebuilds, and want to see a real actual rebuild, can't handle the rebuild they want to see because they disapprove of the way the team still isn't rebuilding.

Doubting the Flyers after years of the Flyers justifying all doubts is unjustified? OK.

This thread is going nowhere. It's just sad whining about earned skepticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad