Fire Bowman

Should Stan the Man be fried?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Like the trade .Adam Boqvist is a good defenceman but not sure he is a #1 dmen .Would of offered Seth Jones 8.5 mil .He wanted out of Columbus .You traded for his brother .Seth Jones should of signed for a slight discount .
That is the thing. He wanted out so the hand was in Stan’s court but he screwed the pooch on that. Probably was bidding against himself. I agree 8.5 should have been where he ended up at max.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Jones was trending down the lsdt few years...Columbus actualky better when Jones mot on the ice...
If he fails to return to thec57bpoints and real1D impact guy of his best sesdon ,then we paid for quality...If hebpkays lije last 2 sesdons and stinks,we are screwed for 9 more seasons because apart from the big bucks extention Stan of course gave him a fill NMC.

Stan brt the farm and the re-build that Jones will return to his ceiling potential...but if this flops Stan has to walk the plank.

Huge pressure on Jones not to disappoint.

And if Hawks end up with lottery puck it is only protected to first 2 spots for the 2022 draft...:

Tge irony is tgat if Jones stinks,if Toews comeback akso fails,if we get unlucky with injuries(Kane ir D-Cat( and we sink to a bottom 2 in the league then get kicked back to #3 i the actual lottery draw ,we do not get to pick as Columbus woukd get tge #3in that case.

If we did get lucky andchot tge #1or #2 after lotto,that woukd if course help us...esoecialkyvat #+with Shane Wright.

But most likely we do not get tge #1or #2 and so our only hope woukd becto stink for the 2923 draft when we get at lottery shot at Bedard or Michkov.

So are we hooibgvtge Jones experiment fails big ...we sink to the bottom and get a shot at 1 of Wright,Bedard or Michkov as our hockey gods relented to help us over either 2022 or 2023 drafts as tge case may be?

BTW....if tgexanalyrics on Jones are so bad...wo we believe Stan has abandoned analytics?

He must believe Jones will thrive away from Torts and tge CBJ "system:....but we have our own mess with tge JC "sustem"...

We will tbis find out IF our problem was the JC system or merely the incompetent personnell trying to execute it.

If Jones thrives under JC we will get our answer...obviously Stan believes the system us fine and only the personnel for it was the wrong personnel.
We shall see.

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Makar just signed for 9 per season.

Also, wtf kind of pick was that last night? Read everywhere that that was a MASSIVE reach. Is Stan trying to sabotage this team?

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
That is the thing. He wanted out so the hand was in Stan’s court but he screwed the pooch on that. Probably was bidding against himself. I agree 8.5 should have been where he ended up at max.

Or he was traded as a rental, hit FA next year and got $10M. Who knows. Hyman is gonna ink a $6M deal.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
Don't forget: Chicago HAS to max out the cap now. They have ZERO choice. This is going to be a much different team in a few weeks and those contracts are likely going to further handicap this team for YEARS. The stupidity is not done.

Jay haller

Oct 22, 2017
I hope they fire Stan and Hire Musto then fire him immediately and get a real Gm like Burke or Keenan

SuterHaglshev

Mar 21, 2021
Don't forget: Chicago HAS to max out the cap now. They have ZERO choice. This is going to be a much different team in a few weeks and those contracts are likely going to further handicap this team for YEARS. The stupidity is not done.

The stupidity may not be done, but I'm done with you, just stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad