WWE: Finn Balor Injured At NXT House Show - Healed and now a hugger...

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
CalxzMGWEAEwFfw.jpg:large

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
How she brought Finn out and was all scared and stumbling and kept teasing the hug was pure joy. She clearly just loves this and her charmisa alone could make her huge. She is funny too.

Finn was just "I'm feeling sad". Finn also loves his job clearly. Get them up!

Finn falling down at the end of the entrance is hilarious.

Also good news is he should be fine by Takeover and since most of the NXT filming is done all is well

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
How she brought Finn out and was all scared and stumbling and kept teasing the hug was pure joy. She clearly just loves this and her charmisa alone could make her huge. She is funny too.

Finn was just "I'm feeling sad". Finn also loves his job clearly. Get them up!

Finn falling down at the end of the entrance is hilarious.

Also good news is he should be fine by Takeover and since most of the NXT filming is done all is well

I don't think Finn would have the fun he can in NXT on the main roster.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
This video going viral is bad.

Vince: Paul, can we talk for a minute?
HHH: Sure Vince. What's up?
Vince: Well as you know there's a video from a NXT show going pretty viral on out networks...
HHH: Yeah I think it's a great indication to the power of NXT as well as the fun our -
Vince: Your World Champion can wear a jacket that fits a woman nearly perfectly. Give the belt to Strowman.

And then for the 1948th straight day...HHH cries himself to sleep.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
A heel Bayley sounds hilarious. :laugh:

Heel Bayley could be hilarious and amazing but no one could take it seriously for more then a month before laughing so hard and demanding hugs come back.

She seems to have good comedic sense. She could be almost foley funny if she wanted to I think.

She could do this is your life for Sasha.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Heel Bayley could be hilarious and amazing but no one could take it seriously for more then a month before laughing so hard and demanding hugs come back.

She seems to have good comedic sense. She could be almost foley funny if she wanted to I think.

I think she could be the the awkward comedic heel that acts all tough but can't stop giving a few hugs here and there. :laugh:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

I'd expect Bayley to be comedic heel Kurt Angle. Wear the mini-straw hat with a ukulele singing with SCSA.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Anyone know if Finn Balor is returning? NXT is on tour this weekend, and of course tomorrow here in Philly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad