WWE: Finn Balor Injured At NXT House Show - Healed and now a hugger...

S A W F T*

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...pdates-on-wwe-nxt-superstars-ankle-and-return

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Finn_Balor_Injured_at_WWE_NXT_Live_Event.html

- It sounds like WWE NXT Champion Finn Balor may have suffered a leg or ankle injury at last night's NXT live event in Nashville, Tennessee.

Balor was seen leaving the venue on crutches and with his leg wrapped. Several fans saw him being loaded into a car after the show ended, and it was said that he could not move that well on his own.

Balor defeated Samoa Joe in the main event of last night's show. He's scheduled to work tonight's show in Indianapolis and we will keep you updated on his status.

The hits keep coming for WWE, as NXT star Finn Balor was sidelined with an ankle injury during a live event Saturday.

According to WWE.com, WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann said Balor will undergo more tests Monday to determine the extent of his injury.

Not NXT now..... :cry::cry::cry:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
At least the next televised event/taping is NXT Takeover: Dallas, I believe. If he can't work the live events, so be it.

The injury bug is killer, though. Jesus.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ugh, I was hoping to see him live in a couple weeks.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Samoa Joe sure injures a lot of wrestlers.

Who would expect that someone's finisher who requires them to jump off the top rope and plant both their feet into another human, or on a canvas if they move, can get a leg or ankle injury!?!?!?

That damn Samoa Joe.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I literally said "oh no" and was discouraged at the thread title. Stahp the injuries, please. Get well as soon as possible, Balor. We need you.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Who would expect that someone's finisher who requires them to jump off the top rope and plant both their feet into another human, or on a canvas if they move, can get a leg or ankle injury!?!?!?

That damn Samoa Joe.
Actually... It might be Joe's fault!

He was apparently injured when he did the double stomp to the back of the head, and we all know what Samoan skulls are like!!

Anyway, after he was injured he went on to finished the match with the Coup de Grâce. So it's not like his leg fell off or anything. With luck it might just be a bad sprain or something so he just has to slack around for a bit.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That's why Bayley will be great. She has the most fun. She's been out before with Finn Bálor doing stuff.

Also, Finn's injury can't be too bad if they're still letting him go out to the ring. He later fell into the ropes.

Last edited:

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
If i didn't know any better, bayley and finn are definitely banging

Then again, bayley just seems like she'd do this kind of stuff regardless :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad