Olympics: Finland Roster Discussion (Roster in post 1)

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
It's not up to Ristolainen, he would love to play in the Olympics.
He's been asked to compete in the national team 8 years in a row for the World Championships. He hasn't gone once. Jalonen is well in his rights to not choose him to play for Finland because
A. He's not good enough to begin with
B. He's definitely not good enough to act too good for the national team and then turn around just because there's an Olympic competition.
The World Championships are a second-rate competition, but that doesn't excuse him for not coming over once to play for Finland.

Come aaahn! It's Risto freakin' RISTOLAINEN! The man who brought glory to the finnish junior team even before it was invented. He has competed against worlds best players in the same age for YEARS! He has long since stopped having nightmares of Connor McDoughnut. Every european player who has been any good will be on their toes this season. Even Erik Karlsson will be back. Bei-Sching.

My team:

TT - Aho - Rantanen (heaven put this line together)
Laine - Barkov - Kakko
Granlund - Hintz - Donskoi
Lehkonen - Kotkaniemi - Kapanen
Tolvanen - "Howlin" Erik Haula - Armia

Heiskanen - Ristolainen
Lindell - Jokiharju
Määttä - Nutivaara
Välimäki - Hakanpää
Vatanen

Juuse "George" $aros
"Ol'" Tuuka Rask
Kevin "Miracle" Lankinen

Last edited:
Reactions: Zezima and Nate070

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Hintz - Barkov - Rantanen
Teravainen - Aho - Laine
Donskoi - Granlund - Kakko
Kapanen - Kotkaniemi - Puljujarvi
Lundell

Lindell - Heiskanen
Ristolainen - Jokiharju
Heinola - Hakanpaa
Maata

Saros
Lankinen
Raanta

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Sigh Ristolainen... I guess we have to take him. I did like what Jalonen & Lehtinen did to him with that summer player meeting though. It was funny.

Reactions: Jussi

llwyd

Feb 22, 2006
Helsinki
There will certainly be more stacked teams there - but if we can combine this totally unusual amount of top talent with our traditionally great coaching and superb teamplay, who knows...

Reactions: Hiukafen

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
There will certainly be more stacked teams there - but if we can combine this totally unusual amount of top talent with our traditionally great coaching and superb teamplay, who knows...
Only Canada is more stacked I think. Russia has horrible defense and USA is always bad in international.

Reactions: Husqvarna

Hiukafen

Sep 14, 2016
”TEAM TORILLE”

Donskoi (’92) - Barkov (’95) - Rantanen (’96)
Teräväinen (’94) - Aho (’97) - Laine (’98)
Kapanen (’96) - Hintz (’96) - Puljujärvi* (’98)
Armia (’93) - Haula** (’91) - Granlund (’92)
or
*Kiviranta (’96)
**Kotkaniemi (’00)

Lindell (’94) - Heiskanen (’99)
Määttä (’94) - Ristolainen (’94)
Hakanpää (’92) - Jokiharju (’99)
+ Nutivaara (’94) / Mikkola (’96) / Välimäki (’99)

Saros (’95)
Lankinen (’95)
Korpisalo* (’94)
or
*Rask (’87)

I think Donskoi could fit nicely with two of our best forwards. Then Laine could be used with Teuvo and Sebu.

There can be some changes in defence still. At this point I would select Jokiharju over Välimäki. Mikkola is quite solid, as well as Hakanpää. Nutivaara is a bit question mark.

Kakko, Lundell and Tolvanen will replace Granlund, Haula and Donskoi in 2026. All the others are still there for sure. We have young team and 2026 will be THAT tournament.

Last edited:

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Another try at this :) (with NHL players only)

Forwards :

1) Teräväinen-Barkov-Rantanen
2) Laine-Aho-Puljujärvi
3) Kiviranta-Hintz-Granlund

few variations with the 4th line

1) Lehkonen-Kotkaniemi-Armia

2) Lehkonen-Borgström-Armia

3) Lehkonen-Haula-Armia

4) Lehkonen-Komarov-Armia

5) Lammikko-Borgström-Lehkonen

6) Tolvanen-Lundell-Kapanen

PP1 : Teräväinen, Aho, Laine, Heiskanen, Puljujärvi*
*front of the net

PP2 : Granlund, Barkov, Rantanen, Lindell, Hintz**
** front of the net

Defensemen :

Lindell-Heiskanen
Ristolainen***-Hakanpää
Määttä-Jokiharju

*** or if not Ristolainen, then maybe Niko Mikkola or VIlle Heinola
depends what kind of season any of those players will have

Goalies :

SG Lankinen
BG Saros

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
finns are not used to having a dream team, finland always been the underdog but not anymore. this finland team will not have as much grit as the 2014 olympics team had for exemple.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Damien Cox (a Toronto Star sportswriter) wrote an article in Saturday's paper about the NHL participating in the 2022 Olympics. He says "Canada will go in as the favourite, with the U.S., Sweden and Russia following in some order. It's possible the plucky Finns will knock off one of the big boys."

Good for a laugh, if nothing else.

Reactions: heksagon

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
finns are not used to having a dream team, finland always been the underdog but not anymore. this finland team will not have as much grit as the 2014 olympics team had for exemple.
I think the finnish DNA has changed in last decade. This generation hasn t problems with a status "dream team". We ll see a very strong finnish team 2022.

moropanov

Mar 7, 2015
  1. Hartikainen Manninen Granlund
  2. Pesonen Filppula Rajala
  3. Kuusela Kemppainen M.Aaltonen
  4. Anttila Lehterä Savinainen
  • Ohtamaa Kaski
  • Koivisto Lindbohm
  • Pokka Hietanen
  • Nousiainen Sund
Olkinuora
Säteri

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Take my writings with a big grain of salt. It's gonna be long :D And I´m not sorry. With Jalonens organization I see us up there behind Canada with the US and Russia. I just have a feeling that Finland, USA and Russia are a bit better than Sweden right now with Sweden being very close. Three years ago I would've had Sweden clearly before Finland.

Teräväinen-Aho-Kakko
Laine-Barkov-Rantanen
Donskoi-Hintz-Tolvanen (or Pulju)
Kapanen-Lundell(or Kotka)-Armia
Mikael Granlund-Kotkaniemi-Puljujärvi
Kiviranta-Luostarinen-Heponiemi
Kuokkanen-Somppi-Lehkonen

Markus Granlund-Lammikko-Ylönen
Ruotsalainen-Haula-Vesalainen
Maccelli-Kupari-Björkqvist
Koivula-Miro Aaltonen-Saarela
Kossila-Ruohomaa-Veeti Miettinen
Nättinen-Björninen-Sampo Ranta
Rajala-Suomela-Manninen
Hartikainen-Borgström-Ojamäki
Innala-Talvitie-Salomäki
Hirvonen-Kemppainen-Leskinen
Juuso Puustinen-Aatu Räty-Tuulola
Koppanen-Kivenmäki-Nordgren
Mäenalanen-Nikkanen-Tieksola
Tyrväinen-Santeri Virtanen-Oden
Turunen- Perttu Lindgren-Pakarinen
Valtteri Puustinen-Leino-Ilomäki
Pesonen-Lehterä-Pulkkinen

etc. etc. Those first five, six or seven lines should be quite accurate regarding the players who will be considered for a spot, not the actual lines perhaps.
Finland never had this much depth before, crazy.

Kotkaniemi, Puljujärvi, Lundell, Tolvanen, Donskoi and Granlund here or there, those six are close for me. Third-fourth liners or just outside. Thing is, with Mikael I just can't see him in a fourth line. Also, I believe he would benefit from having either a speedster like Kapanen or a skilled and strong player like Armia etc. on his line. Always had the IQ and somewhat finesse, but I do put a question mark when it comes to intensity against North American national teams.
I could definitely see Luostarinen getting a fourth center role from Jalonen. Eetu is a good skater and pretty well rounded.
I know Kakko on the first seems a bit of a stretch, but the thing is I do have a feeling that his strengths could match the Canes duo pretty well.
There is lots of opinions of Laine... Say what you want but that bloke has an accurate and lethal shot. He has big weaknesses, absolutely. But in all honesty, how good centers has this great scorer had in his NHL career? Yes, he's a bit limited but with Barkov or Aho or perhaps even a player like Granlund? Well, let's just say im quite sure he would score at least every second game.
Tolvanen is a big question mark for me. But I do have a feeling he could become dangerous with the right center, a bit of a same thing going on with him as Laine.
Tolvanen, Granlund and Armia are players I could see in a PP as well. Always thought Armia is more skilled than most North American fans think.
Both Kiviranta and Heponiemi are good skaters. Kiviranta with a bit more grit and experience but I´m always been a sucker for how elegant Heponiemi looks on ice.
Kuokkanen would probably get the job done both in a third and fourth line, no doubt about it. I just believe we are stacked and there are other more niched players, for example Pulju, Tolvanen, Kapanen, Armia.
Lehkonen? Back at Frölunda I had big hopes for him. A solid guy, no doubt. But I just feel that he never reached his potential offensively and just like with Kuokkanen I do believe there are som others being more capable winning one-on-one battles.
Kupari is for me just like Heponiemi, I love his toolset. Don´t know if he would be mature or smart enough this early on after his injury but he sure can skate and do his opponent. Would probably be better as a winger at this level? Just like Heponiemi.
Ruotsalainen would do his job on a fourth line as well, not doubt about it. Just like with Lehkonen, there are better fits out there in my opinion.
Miro Aaltonen, always thought he was underrated. Injuries was a big part of him not being a solid NHLer.
Also, im quite sure a player like Maccelli could be a big upset in a tournament if he had a good responsible center with him.

Heiskanen-Jokiharju
Heinola-Ristolainen
Lindell-Laaksonen
Välimäki-Hakanpää
Määttä-Niemelä
Lehtonen-Vatanen
Salo(underrated)-Kaski
Nutivaara-
Juolevi-Saarijärvi
Vaakanainen-Tuomisto
Riikola-Kemiläinen
Reunanen-Pokka
Hatakka-Rindell
Kivihalme-Thomson
Nousiainen-

(Not enough right handed D´s, probably forgot many names in my list)
I know Jalonen likes it L-R, therefor I tried to take that into account when making up a squad.
Laaksonen, Jokiharju, Salo, Heinola, Niemelä are all underrated and blooming defenders, probably Vaakanainen as well( like Määttä, I see Vaakanainen buying his role and being good at DEFENDING). Lots of fanboys forgets about defenders that can actually defend without being that spectacular (Vaakanainen, Määttä, Hakanpää etc).
Last but not least, i do believe some finns overrate Ristolainen. Could be good in a tournament but I´m not a fan of his defensive agility and awareness.

Lankinen, Saros, Kähkönen, Rask, Luukkonen, Lehtinen, Olkinuora. Not sure i like Korpisalos goaltending.

Last edited:

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
Quite a few people are leaving Armia off their starting lineups but I think he's absolutely perfect for the 4th line and the PK.

Put Kakko on that line aswell and they can just hold onto the puck forever if they need to protect a lead.

I'd limit Laine's ES minutes and keep him on the powerplay for the full 2 minutes.

Reactions: Hiukafen

David OSullivan

Oct 12, 2017
Thing is, there is no way Granlund doesn't make this team, if he's healthy. I'm not saying one can't make the hypothetical case for leaving him out if one really wants to make it, but the truth is that he's attained that status as one of those players no coach will cut.

No suprise granlund is an easy coach decision. He was great last season. For me he gets a pass for his poor season or 2 prior due to personal issues. The suprise really is that the fans don't see him as an easy decision. There is no decision. He s a lock and rightfully so.

I'm as excited about the youth as anyone else but over granlund. Absolutely no chance.

David OSullivan

Oct 12, 2017
Forward locks - barkov, aho, laine, teravainen, kapanen, granlund, Hintz rantanen

Experienced battle hardened players likely to make it
- Haula, armia, donskoi

Leaves only a few spots for the younger generation. It will be a fun game of who has the biggest breakout season. To dislodge from group B above there will need to be numerous special breakout seasons

Last edited:

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Forward locks - barkov, aho, laine, teravainen, kapanen, granlund, Hintz rantanen

Experienced battle hardened players likely to make it
- Haula, armia, donskoi

Leaves only a few spots for the younger generation. It will be a fun game of who has the biggest breakout season. To dislodge from group B above there will need to be numerous special breakout seasons

I believe you are correct here.
I´m not worried about Jalonen getting four very good lines because the level and potential are there.

I´m both really excited and a bit worried about the D´s and how their future careers will progress. That's our biggest question mark.
Players on my mind is: Välimäki, Laaksonen, Vaakanainen, Salo and perhaps even Juolevi( even if the injuries and pressure got him for a while).
Jokiharju has always proven himself in every Leijonat jersey, no matter if it was juniors or seniors. He's in a shit organization. I rank him higher than Ristolainen and he is the only right handed lock for me. Unlucky to see Laaksonen in the same organization. Before Ristos departure Sabres had all of our three best right handed D´s, that is if you rank Ristolainen higher than Vatanen... Which isn't that fun considering the Sabres organization is a complete mess.
That finnish D-core born 98-99 was easily the deepest we´ve ever had at a high youth level. Those D´s that are a tad younger play with higher speed, which will be needed when the best play. So, my hopes are someone will excel this year and give us an edge against Russia.

The younger ones then? I´m quite sure that Heinola and Niemelä will become pretty special but that could take a while, especially with the latter one. For me, Heinola has the potential to become a top D in his organization. The way he sees the ice is spectacular. He's cooler than ice cool with the puck as well, calm and collected. He's way of playing reminds me a lot of the best Swedish defenders I´ve seen. He's way of scanning the ice is on another level and therefor he plays with ease. Actually, Lundell on offense has similar strengths. Wouldn't be surprised if he got the opportunity from Jalonen. With this said, in a top 4 role of course. Otherwise I would pick others before him.
Niemelä? That kid has an amazing skill in picking his shots at right time with good precision. Well rounded. Much more hyped at him than other right D talents like Thomson and Honka. Right handed defenders is easily our biggest weakness and has been for a long time.

Reactions: Lil Tuzzi Bert

Hiukafen

Sep 14, 2016
Take my writings with a big grain of salt. It's gonna be long :D And I´m not sorry. With Jalonens organization I see us up there behind Canada with the US and Russia. I just have a feeling that Finland, USA and Russia are a bit better than Sweden right now with Sweden being very close. Three years ago I would've had Sweden clearly before Finland.

Teräväinen-Aho-Kakko
Laine-Barkov-Rantanen
Donskoi-Hintz-Tolvanen (or Pulju)
Kapanen-Lundell(or Kotka)-Armia
Mikael Granlund-Kotkaniemi-Puljujärvi
Kiviranta-Luostarinen-Heponiemi
Kuokkanen-Somppi-Lehkonen

Markus Granlund-Lammikko-Ylönen
Ruotsalainen-Haula-Vesalainen
Maccelli-Kupari-Björkqvist
Koivula-Miro Aaltonen-Nättinen
Kossila-Ruohomaa-Veeti Miettinen
Lambert-Björninen-Sampo Ranta
Rajala-Suomela-Manninen
Hartikainen-Borgström-Ojamäki
Innala-Talvitie-Salomäki
Hirvonen-Kemppainen-Leskinen
Juuso Puustinen-Aatu Räty-Tuulola
Koppanen-Kivenmäki-Nordgren
Mäenalanen-Nikkanen-Tieksola
Tyrväinen-Santeri Virtanen-Oden
Turunen- Perttu Lindgren-Pakarinen
Valtteri Puustinen-Leino-Ilomäki
Pesonen-Lehterä-Pulkkinen

etc. etc. Those first five, six or seven lines should be quite accurate regarding the players who will be considered for a spot, not the actual lines perhaps.
Finland never had this much depth before, crazy.

Kotkaniemi, Puljujärvi, Lundell, Tolvanen, Donskoi and Granlund here or there, those six are close for me. Third-fourth liners or just outside. Thing is, with Mikael I just can't see him in a fourth line. Also, I believe he would benefit from having either a speedster like Kapanen or a skilled and strong player like Armia etc. on his line. Always had the IQ and somewhat finesse, but I do put a question mark when it comes to intensity against North American national teams.
I could definitely see Luostarinen getting a fourth center role from Jalonen. Eetu is a good skater and pretty well rounded.
I know Kakko on the first seems a bit of a stretch, but the thing is I do have a feeling that his strengths could match the Canes duo pretty well.
There is lots of opinions of Laine... Say what you want but that bloke has an accurate and lethal shot. He has big weaknesses, absolutely. But in all honesty, how good centers has this great scorer had in his NHL career? Yes, he's a bit limited but with Barkov or Aho or perhaps even a player like Granlund? Well, let's just say im quite sure he would score at least every second game.
Tolvanen is a big question mark for me. But I do have a feeling he could become dangerous with the right center, a bit of a same thing going on with him as Laine.
Tolvanen, Granlund and Armia are players I could see in a PP as well. Always thought Armia is more skilled than most North American fans think.
Both Kiviranta and Heponiemi are good skaters. Kiviranta with a bit more grit and experience but I´m always been a sucker for how elegant Heponiemi looks on ice.
Kuokkanen would probably get the job done both in a third and fourth line, no doubt about it. I just believe we are stacked and there are other more niched players, for example Pulju, Tolvanen, Kapanen, Armia.
Lehkonen? Back at Frölunda I had big hopes for him. A solid guy, no doubt. But I just feel that he never reached his potential offensively and just like with Kuokkanen I do believe there are som others being more capable winning one-on-one battles.
Kupari is for me just like Heponiemi, I love his toolset. Don´t know if he would be mature or smart enough this early on after his injury but he sure can skate and do his opponent. Would probably be better as a winger at this level? Just like Heponiemi.
Ruotsalainen would do his job on a fourth line as well, not doubt about it. Just like with Lehkonen, there are better fits out there in my opinion.
Miro Aaltonen, always thought he was underrated. Injuries was a big part of him not being a solid NHLer.
Also, im quite sure a player like Maccelli could be a big upset in a tournament if he had a good responsible center with him.

Heiskanen-Jokiharju
Heinola-Ristolainen
Lindell-Laaksonen
Välimäki-Hakanpää
Määttä-Niemelä
Lehtonen-Vatanen
Salo(underrated)-Kaski
Nutivaara-
Juolevi-Saarijärvi
Vaakanainen-Tuomisto
Riikola-Kemiläinen
Reunanen-Pokka
Hatakka-Rindell
Kivihalme-Thomson
Nousiainen-

(Not enough right handed D´s, probably forgot many names in my list)
I know Jalonen likes it L-R, therefor I tried to take that into account when making up a squad.
Laaksonen, Jokiharju, Salo, Heinola, Niemelä are all underrated and blooming defenders, probably Vaakanainen as well( like Määttä, I see Vaakanainen buying his role and being good at DEFENDING). Lots of fanboys forgets about defenders that can actually defend without being that spectacular (Vaakanainen, Määttä, Hakanpää etc).
Last but not least, i do believe some finns overrate Ristolainen. Could be good in a tournament but I´m not a fan of his defensive agility and awareness.

Lankinen, Saros, Kähkönen, Rask, Luukkonen, Lehtinen, Olkinuora. Not sure i like Korpisalos goaltending.
Hmm… I don’t really get the idea of having the list of all exist Finnish sort of U20 to IIHF WC level hockey players at this point.

Could you just try to have your opinion of 13-14 forwards, 8-9 defencemen and 3-4 goalies which you could see on that team?

I think having 100+ names doesn’t really tell anything as there are more or less 60 players of those who cannot even dream of being part of 2022 Olympic team.

David OSullivan

Oct 12, 2017
I believe you are correct here.
I´m not worried about Jalonen getting four very good lines because the level and potential are there.

I´m both really excited and a bit worried about the D´s and how their future careers will progress. That's our biggest question mark.
Players on my mind is: Välimäki, Laaksonen, Vaakanainen, Salo and perhaps even Juolevi( even if the injuries and pressure got him for a while).
Jokiharju has always proven himself in every Leijonat jersey, no matter if it was juniors or seniors. He's in a shit organization. I rank him higher than Ristolainen and he is the only right handed lock for me. Unlucky to see Laaksonen in the same organization. Before Ristos departure Sabres had all of our three best right handed D´s, that is if you rank Ristolainen higher than Vatanen... Which isn't that fun considering the Sabres organization is a complete mess.
That finnish D-core born 98-99 was easily the deepest we´ve ever had at a high youth level. Those D´s that are a tad younger play with higher speed, which will be needed when the best play. So, my hopes are someone will excel this year and give us an edge against Russia.

The younger ones then? I´m quite sure that Heinola and Niemelä will become pretty special but that could take a while, especially with the latter one. For me, Heinola has the potential to become a top D in his organization. The way he sees the ice is spectacular. He's cooler than ice cool with the puck as well, calm and collected. He's way of playing reminds me a lot of the best Swedish defenders I´ve seen. He's way of scanning the ice is on another level and therefor he plays with ease. Actually, Lundell on offense has similar strengths. Wouldn't be surprised if he got the opportunity from Jalonen. With this said, in a top 4 role of course. Otherwise I would pick others before him.
Niemelä? That kid has an amazing skill in picking his shots at right time with good precision. Well rounded. Much more hyped at him than other right D talents like Thomson and Honka. Right handed defenders is easily our biggest weakness and has been for a long time.

I don't see any guys like Valimaki, vaakanen, joulevi, laaksonen, heniola making the roster this time round.

I think it will be Heiskenen, Lindell, risto, lehtonen (I suspect a bigger season this year), hakanpaa, Maata, jokiharju, mikkola

Nuutivara or vatanen maybe but I doubt it

Last edited:

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Hmm… I don’t really get the idea of having the list of all exist Finnish sort of U20 to IIHF WC level hockey players at this point.

Could you just try to have your opinion of 13-14 forwards, 8-9 defencemen and 3-4 goalies which you could see on that team?

I think having 100+ names doesn’t really tell anything as there are more or less 60 players of those who cannot even dream of being part of 2022 Olympic team.

Okay, i´m sorry you don't get it your highness. First of all, nowadays we have talent to create at least 6 or so good lines. So, I don't give a sh*t about your complaints mate.

Second of all? Because I would consider Heinola as a better hockey player than Mikkola, Nutivaara etc. Therefor I think it's interesting to name their strengths and weaknesses.
Last but not least, there is still hockey to be played. We don`t know which players will succeed this year or which players can participate? Do you know that? Talent wise Välimäki, Heinola and others or someone among the D´s should succeed this year and surpass players like Mikkola, Nutivaara etc with ease.
Finland D-side is quite young, or at least the biggest talents are. Therefor it makes it exciting to speculate. Of course I could be a wiseacre and shout that every player here or there is locked but that's not how sports works. You can't only compete with your old merits buddy, news flash. And I do think there are players like Välimäki, Heinola, Heponiemi, Kupari, Kuokkanen, Somppi etc. who could become big risers.
Especially our defenders because besides Heiskanen its pretty thin and up for debate

Or do you think we should be bring Komarov, Kontiola and others because they used to be really good? Okay.

David OSullivan

Oct 12, 2017
I liked the massive list of players post but don't think the defence is as thin as you make out. Doing the older generation a disservice there. Heniola and Valimaki will have a tough job to make the olympic team. Can't see it myself. Hopefully heniola makes the jets team this year. Should do. It would be great to see him get a run of games and build his confidence at nhl level. I would love nothing more but to see him take the league by absolute storm but it's not a realistic ask in what would be essentially a rookie season.

The players I named are tried and tested by Jalonen. They have been extremely solid defensively in lions jerseys and its hard to see them dislodged.

But man it would be awesome to see one or both of those young players make a massive jump. Talent is certainly there as you say.

Reactions: JabbaJabba

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Damien Cox (a Toronto Star sportswriter) wrote an article in Saturday's paper about the NHL participating in the 2022 Olympics. He says "Canada will go in as the favourite, with the U.S., Sweden and Russia following in some order. It's possible the plucky Finns will knock off one of the big boys."

Good for a laugh, if nothing else.
Damien Cox doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He never has. There's a reason he's been canned over and over, again.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Damien Cox doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He never has. There's a reason he's been canned over and over, again.
True. But seriously, I didn't think anyone was that badly out of date, or that sloppy in (lack of) research, that they would actually write that.

As I said, good for a laugh.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
True. But seriously, I didn't think anyone was that badly out of date, or that sloppy in (lack of) research, that they would actually write that.

As I said, good for a laugh.
I don't think Cox works for the Star. They run his articles but I don't think he's a direct employee - more of a freelance writer. If he was indeed fired, it could not have happened to a nicer person.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad