Sportsnet Finally Some Good News For Canadian Hockey Fans

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Hopefully this can be accessed by our fellow Bruins fans everywhere. :dunno:

from rogers.com:

Fans can relive all the greatest goals, saves, hits, and games from the 2019-20 NHL regular season as Sportsnet and the NHL are making NHL Live, Sportsnet’s exclusive hockey streaming service, free for all Canadians beginning tomorrow (March 20) through to April 30.

Bringing Canada’s favourite pastime closer to Canadians, fans will be able to watch on-demand every NHL game played to-date from the current season, including the biggest events on the NHL calendar:
  • 2019 NHL Global Series™ from Prague and Stockholm
  • 2019 Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic™ between the Flames and Jets from Regina
  • 2020 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® between the Predators and Stars from Dallas
  • 2020 Honda NHL® All-Star Game from St. Louis
  • 20th edition of Scotiabank Hockey Day in Canada from Yellowknife, featuring all 7 Canadian teams
  • 2020 Navy Federal Credit UnionNHL Stadium Series™ between the Avalanche and Kings from Colorado Springs
NHL LIVE™ can be accessed through the NHL app on Android smart phones and tablets, iPhones and iPads, desktop computers through NHL.com, Apple TV (3rd Generation and later), Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Google Chromecast.

Full story: Every Night Is Hockey Night: Sportsnet Makes NHL LIVE Free For All Canadians - About Rogers

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Yup, we get it free in the US, too - I think. Haven't tried it yet.

I wonder if there's a way to get it on the TV? I wonder if there's an app on my Fire Stick. I don't really use it enough to make it worth it, but when I run out of shows to watch, I might pick a Western team to "root" for and watch their season.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Yup, we get it free in the US, too - I think. Haven't tried it yet.

I wonder if there's a way to get it on the TV? I wonder if there's an app on my Fire Stick. I don't really use it enough to make it worth it, but when I run out of shows to watch, I might pick a Western team to "root" for and watch their season.

On my Fire TV Amazon has a NHL app so...................

Reactions: talkinaway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad