GDT: Finally Hockey is Back - Caps vs Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
I would love to know what their thought process was behind trading for Mojo. At this point in his career he is a Hagelin clone. He brings nothing to the table.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
I would love to know what their thought process was behind trading for Mojo. At this point in his career he is a Hagelin clone. He brings nothing to the table.

Hagelin was out for the season so they needed his replacement lol. GMBM blows

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Looks like they at least moved Mojo to 3rd line and Wilson to first. Think that has been going on for about a period now.

Reactions: troyerlaw

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
Watching this team I sometimes think this is the guy behind the bench.

Adam_Oates_in_2012.jpg

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Their next stretch of five games will be crucial in whether they can mount a challenge or not: @DAL, @ CAR, @ STL and a home-at-home vs. PIT. It's probably too late barring a total collapse. The Caps can probably just take four or five of thirteen and be in.
The scary thing is they could lose all of those games. All of those teams are playing well (or at least better than us).

Thankfully we have a couple of days for Lavi to "work through some things in the room" :thumbu:

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Lavi looking like TR back there. Shoulda just stuck with TR and kept that clown show going.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
The scary thing is they could lose all of those games. All of those teams are playing well (or at least better than us).

Thankfully we have a couple of days for Lavi to "work through some things in the room" :thumbu:
But, the Islanders have the toughest schedule in the league going forward. Caps is 6th toughest

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany

I’m not sure what room he is always talking about, but at this point it must be one awesome looking room

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Impressively mediocre. You never thought for a minute — right from the start — that we might come back and win. Just a sloppy, complacent, lifeless effort, with a side dish of crappy goaltending

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Lol. Outscored 11-2 in the last 2 games at home with absolutely no push back, energy, or effort. f***ing embarrassing.

Laviolette needs to lose his shit on them. They’re not an elite team but they’re a lot better than this.

Reactions: max21

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Should be a fun next one against Tampa. I’m sure the guys will really come out flying for that one!!

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Doesn’t matter that much and it’s been beaten to death around here but why bother trading away those handful of picks + Sprong at the deadline? Just moves for the sake of moves.
Yeah, I don’t think sprong was the answer, but at this point I’d take all the picks I can get. I feel like we flushed em down a toilet for no reason

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
What happened to the offensive game from the start of the season? It's like looking at two totally different teams right now.
Players got slower as the season went on. That’s how older rosters work. I remember everyone saying OV looked like he had his legs again, he wasn’t fumbling the puck, he looked fresh. And he was fresh. Now he isn’t. It’s why so many of us wanted more balanced ice time early in the season because older players wear down.

Reactions: troyerlaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad