GDT: Finally Hockey is Back - Caps vs Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
How is it we keep scratching or trading away the guys who don't want to play defense, but we keep getting worse defensively?

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
How is it we keep scratching or trading away the guys who don't want to play defense, but we keep getting worse defensively?
Because our players either don’t want to play Lavi’s system or his system is not well suited to our players. Either way the coach needs to make adjustments because this isn’t working.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Never been so happy to finish a period down 0-2. Things stabilized a bit after the horrendous start and we got a couple good looks.

That said, nothing’s working right now. In particular Ovie, Backstrom, Johansen doesn’t feel like a useful combo.

Mantha has good jump tonight. Maybe he’ll pot one.

I like that the refs are letting ‘em play so far.

Reactions: RedRocking

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
This team:

f25.jpg

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
But we should have, this is a train to nowhere
Haven’t you heard: the top 6 guys are absolutely, completely, totally untouchable. To even suggest otherwise you’re a heretic insulting everyone’s mom around here or something.

I kid, I kid.

Well, let’s see if these guys can make a decent showing the rest of the way. Unfortunately, their G is WAY better than ours (as has been true 80% of the games), in fact both their G’s are better than ours combined (as has been true in 70% of games)

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
there it is again, Schultz pinching deep and taking a TERRIBLE bad angle shot leading to a big rebound and break the other way.

STOP IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad