FINALLY... Despres HAS COME BACK to... the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trepanated

Jan 11, 2007
The reason Simon wears 24 is that he's twice as good as Bobby Orr (2 x 4).

We miss you Simon.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
icedcapp is a generational talent. look at how ahead he is of his peers

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
icedcapp is a generational talent. look at how ahead he is of his peers

Yeah, but he occasionally offers weak 1 liners...therefore we should draft ColePens because he is more an unknown #HFlogic

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Yeah, but he occasionally offers weak 1 liners...therefore we should draft ColePens because he is more an unknown #HFlogic

Just once I'd like to see this board realize the untapped potential from European posters. We should trade down and draft Burgs.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think this might be the best thread of the SD threads.

ColePens is the Toews of this board. The leader every team needs. Go flashy w/ IC, but it won't pay off in the playoffs.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Let's go ahead and fill the quote for the new thread's first page: He's not Bobby Orr. Get over it. You're emotionally unstable, move on with your life. He's really not better than Lovejoy, he's just on a better team. A 2nd round pick would've made up for the disparity between Despres and Lovejoy in value.

Uh, I think that covers all the bases...

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Typical Penguins thinking. Like you can only have ONE of IC, Cole, or Burgs. Instead of building s team filled with talent, you're going to trade us off piecemeal for some guy with 50,000 posts and a false teeth.

Btw if Cole is Toews am I Crosby?!? Or am I Despres?

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch

ColePens is the Toews of this board. The leader every team needs. Go flashy w/ IC, but it won't pay off in the playoffs.

Everybody knows you need grit and veteran leadership to really go anywhere though. Especially the kind that will call you out if you make a mistake. MtlPensFan is what this thread needs.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Typical Penguins thinking. Like you can only have ONE of IC, Cole, or Burgs. Instead of building s team filled with talent, you're going to trade us off piecemeal for some guy with 50,000 posts and a false teeth.

Btw if Cole is Toews am I Crosby?!? Or am I Despres?

You're more like a Lovejoy with the quotes you deliver.

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006

This team can't afford to have good depth if it is devoting all of its cap space to a ColePens and an IcedCapp

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Holy **** you nerds are pushing all the right buttons. I'm off to buy a kitten to kick.

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
This trade is the equivalent of trading gordie for a solid yet unspectacular poster, then turning around and trading DarthVitale for gordie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad