Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
1. Ulf Samuelsson- for ending Cam Neely's career
2. Jeremy Roenick- for being a punk without peer in the NHL
3. Todd Bertuzzi: what he did has no place in the NHL and gave the sport another
black eye

se7en*

hardcore_fan said:
I had to vote for Modano.That crack about not being able to feed his dog was disgusting.It showed just how out of touch with the real world he is.

Hear hear!

I hate him so much. Do you need EVERY picture of you airbrushed to hide your pockmarks, crater face?

HR mention to Bill Guerin, who went after a Stars rookie during practice. :handclap:

Belfour, Turco, Comrie & Claude Lemieux can go to hell too.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Hootchie Cootchie said:
Hear hear!

I hate him so much. Do you need EVERY picture of you airbrushed to hide your pockmarks, crater face?

HR mention to Bill Guerin, who cross-checked a rookies throat in training camp. :handclap:

Belfour, Turco, Comrie & Claude Lemieux can go to hell too.

Please tone down your hatred of 'Ol Pearly Whites. I'm afraid that his giant poodle (which I believe is either named Anastasia or Priscilla) will hear you, and feel that she is somehow responsible for your anger toward her benevolent owner. She may then refuse to eat her exclusive super healthy and expensive pet food. She may then lose her ability to do fabulous tricks and bottom out by peeing on Mikey's fabulous four inch thick shag carpet. Come on, Hootchie Cootchie, you don't want to be responsible for that kind of disaster, do you????

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
On the subject of players with a wacked out idea of their salary, Brian McCabe.

Darcy Tucker.

Bobby Hull, one of the greats, but a racist, antisemite and a wife beater.

SwisshockeyAcademy

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
Claude Lemieux. Gutless coward , cost Canada the 98 World Cup.
Roenick- Nobody is in front of a camera more for doing less. Takes any opportunity, even while concussed- to get on TV.
Pat Lafontaine. Treated as a hero in some parts but it says here he was a poison greaseball that begged for second assists and would admonish teammates for not looking for him with the empty net.
Tkachuk/Guerin, spoiled , overpaid, dirty arrogant- infinity. An endless amount can be said about that pair.
Barrasso. An outright ass and lucky he played in the era he did as he would have been waiver wire fodder in today's game.
Mario Lemieux. He cried , sooked , whined and crapped all over the game that made him rich and famous. He then decided he was the great Canadian for the Olympics. Go away please- just go away.
Mike Keenan- Some people ******** their way through and he is one who pulled it off and just keeps on pulling it off. Its like making the probowl. Once you do it you do it forever no matter how much you suck. Still hasn't practised a powerplay since he started in the league.
The 2000 Barrie Colts. One of the most embarassing units of all time. They lacked class and it started at the top.
Bobby Clarke. Continues to give hope to armchair GM's everywhere. We all sit at home and marvel at the fact he keeps his job. He is so far up Snider's rear he has a tent pitched on his stomach wall.
Mario Tremblay. A first time coach with amazing arrogance. He's probably gotten better under Lemaire.
Andy Van Hellemond- I'd love to hear the real story.
I better stop before i really get myself in trouble. May i add Gary Leeman and Al Iafrate. Guys did not want to go on the road when Leeman was hurt.

DeleteThisAccount

May 3, 2004
And eating brains
www.southcape.org
SwisshockeyAcademy said:
Bobby Clarke. Continues to give hope to armchair GM's everywhere. We all sit at home and marvel at the fact he keeps his job. He is so far up Snider's rear he has a tent pitched on his stomach wall.

Haha...this I cannot argue with.

Fortunately, he made a great improvement last season. This lockout worries me, though...he could easily deteriorate and pursue another Oates trade.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Claude Lemieux. Gutless coward , cost Canada the 98 World Cup.
There wasn't a world cup in 98. Are you talking about 96? (I'd blame CuJo more than anyone.)

In that vein, I believe Tkachuk's drunken antics at Nagano were the biggest reason we didn't get a World Cup in 2000. Why Wilson didn't have that team doing bag skates, I'll never know.

Larry Brooks: Fitting he works for the worst paper in America. You think someone who as wrong as often as he is would get leary of his sources.

Bobby Clarke: You don't have to be Frued to figure out his obsession with big players.

StevenintheATL

Jun 12, 2004
The ATL!
Tie Domi. You look up goon in the dictionary, his picture will be by it. His whole career is based on fighting and cheap shots.

If there was a poll for biggest crybaby, that vote would go for Eric Lindros, who should have been one of the poll choices. A textbook example on why players shouldn't have their parents be their agent.

SwisshockeyAcademy

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
Hasbro said:
There wasn't a world cup in 98. Are you talking about 96? (I'd blame CuJo more than anyone.)

In that vein, I believe Tkachuk's drunken antics at Nagano were the biggest reason we didn't get a World Cup in 2000. Why Wilson didn't have that team doing bag skates, I'll never know.

Larry Brooks: Fitting he works for the worst paper in America. You think someone who as wrong as often as he is would get leary of his sources.

Bobby Clarke: You don't have to be Frued to figure out his obsession with big players.
Yes, my fault- 96 World Cup. We had a 2-1 lead and Claude was in the corner with plenty of time. He blindly rimmed a puck around the boards which Leetch picked up and fired , Hull tipped it home and the wheels were set in motion for the loss. I remember screaming "no!!!!" when i saw him winding up. Just an awful play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad