FINAL RESULTS: NHL Personalities You Don't Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evman*

All the Americans seem to piss me off, but you left off the two worst, dumb and dumber, Tkachuk and Guerin.

I also hate Bobblehead Comrie.

X-Man

Nov 7, 2004
Somewhere
how could anybody hate mike ricci? sure his hair seems to piss people off, but overall he's really funny and he's a really good guy.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
I like Mike Comrie, he proved me right all those years I told Oiler fans he was a spoiled little **** head.

Keetz

Sep 14, 2004
Little Falls
ya have to give Kariya credit for getting back up from that hit from stevens in the cup finals. No crying there. just bright lights.

espo*

Chelly's right at the top of the list but i agee with other posters on here that Tzachuk should be on the list.He's just an arrogant s.o.b.It's a shame he gets to lead the quality of life he does,goes to show you life ain't fair.

Frightened Inmate #2

Jun 26, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
In terms of all time players who I don't like they are as follows:

1. Bobby Hull - Really a huge a-hole is all that I can say.
2. Mark Messier - Nothing against the guy really, other than the fact he beat the Canucks, then decided to rob them 4 years later.
3. Claude Lemieux
4. Ulf Samuelsson

MacDaddy TLC*

Benton Fraser said:
In terms of all time players who I don't like they are as follows:

1. Bobby Hull - Really a huge a-hole is all that I can say.

this is the exact complete opposite of my experience. Bobby was a true gentlemen, took the time to talk, and was warm both times i have met him.
Brett Hull is the same way. I cannot understand people disliking Brett so much. He says what he thinks and believes and i usually find that he is right on the mark.
Another i don't understand is the JR bashing. For a long time I didn't like him, but the last few years he has proven to be a passionate hockey guy, one i would love to see leading the league or the players. He knows what he is talking about.

from the poll options:

Dislike:
Modano
Comrie
Hasek
Yashin
Ulf
Keenan
Chelios
Goodenow

Indifferent:
Domi
Sather
Bettman

Like:
Hull
Roenick
Barnaby
Bertuzzi
Ricci

MacDaddy TLC*

Keetz said:
Curious, Why Hasek and Modano?
Agree with everything else.

Modano, for no rhyme or reason, just never could stand the guy.

Hasek for choking out the reporter in Buffalo after pulling up lame on the team, his actions in the inline hockey game (assault), and just being an overall jerk. Now that he is an Ottawa Senator just makes him even worse in my eyes. ;)

BTW, my sig is a Bobby Hull quote. :D

Keetz

Sep 14, 2004
Little Falls
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Hasek hack. always liked Modano, mostly because I wish I could skate like him. I had season tickets in Minnesota the year they went to the finals, and remember his speed being new to that team.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Well, several hours in, I find it interesting to see my old friend Little Mikey leading the way. Be warned, if you make him cry, he will hold it against you. And if he does, don't blame it on me. I just love that little feller, if he gets mistreated in Phoenix, him and his family is always welcome to bunk up in my barn until they get back on their feet. Don't put pride before a fall, Mikey, you give us a call if you need anything. ;)

Boilers*

1)Modano- the dog quote
2) Bill Guerin- the two handed chop on a teammate, various and sundry quotes
3)Brett Hull- everything about him 'specially his alien,no eyebrow,freak assed " F@ck the fans" statement
4)Chelios- Where every year has a good whine.
5)Lindros- The epitome of why not to have a parent/manager
6)Turco- Dirty little two-handed turdball
7)Claude Lemieux- hated even by his teammates,was made to drive his own vehicle following the bus.
8)Jason Arnott- You'd be hard pressed to find a more self-absorbed,brain dead,arrogant,SOB than this guy.
9)Hasek- I'd like to see this guy have a chopping contest, with Hextall
10)Comrie-'LIL baby couldn't take the pressure, enjoy the golfing weather.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Bloodsport said:
1)Modano- the dog quote
2) Bill Guerin- the two handed chop on a teammate, various and sundry quotes
3)Brett Hull- everything about him 'specially his alien,no eyebrow,freak assed " F@ck the fans" statement
4)Chelios- Where every year has a good whine.
5)Lindros- The epitome of why not to have a parent/manager
6)Turco- Dirty little two-handed turdball
7)Claude Lemieux- hated even by his teammates,was made to drive his own vehicle following the bus.
8)Jason Arnott- You'd be hard pressed to find a more self-absorbed,brain dead,arrogant,SOB than this guy.
9)Hasek- I'd like to see this guy have a chopping contest, with Hextall
10)Comrie-'LIL baby couldn't take the pressure, enjoy the golfing weather.

Seriously, were we separated at birth???? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad