Proposal: Final Playoffs Avatars Theme Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I say we should end this poll by the end of tonight's game, so that we have time to get the avatars ready for the playoffs.

Also, looks like legends will win. Dibs on my current picture with Beliveau as the legend. The tagline being "Franchise centre"

Last edited:

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
I say we should end this poll by the end of tonight's game, so that we have time to get the avatars ready for the playoffs.

Also, looks like legends will win. Dibs on my current picture with Beliveau as the legend. The tagline being "Franchise centre"

Ah man I had a similar idea.

I was going to have Plekanec with "#1 centre" and a legend centre. Maybe Koivu?

Great minds think alike. :yo:

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
For all of you who say all the concepts are dumb... There's been 2 weeks where you could've submitted your awesome and better concepts.

Also, concepts are one thing, but then there needs to be a template. Not all concepts translate in a good avy template. Now please stop being jerks.

I'll upload my avy tonight with a caption for the Legends theme.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If no one's done it yet, I call dibs on Patrick Roy as my legend if we go with that concept. Roy-Carey :yo:

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
To the entitled brats complaining about the concepts:

People have put and will put their free time into making avatars for us. If you don't like the concept, shut up, or you should have proposed another one.

Now it's too late, so whining about it only makes you seem petty. Nobody owes you these avatars, which are crafted by passionate and talented fans on here. This is for fun and for our enjoyment. So again, if you don't like them, keep it to yourself and get over it.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
For all of you who say all the concepts are dumb... There's been 2 weeks where you could've submitted your awesome and better concepts.

Also, concepts are one thing, but then there needs to be a template. Not all concepts translate in a good avy template. Now please stop being jerks.

I'll upload my avy tonight with a caption for the Legends theme.

Well said.

danyhabsfan

Feb 12, 2007
Montreal
Legends

I'd problably go with Eller as an avatar with a Viking 2.0 inscription.

Mats Naslund would be the legend.

I want one with Mats Naslund.... my child hood hero!!!!!!!!!! but not sure how i could incorporate him with a current hab.. can someone help me out?

I got the copyright on this :D

Send me money by Western Union or I'd also take tickets for a playoff game and you could have your Mats Naslund avatar ;)

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal
Take the whining elsewhere and be appreciative that some strangers on the internet will take time out of their day to make you an avatar.

vietato-lamentarsi.jpg

Here's a concept maybe you can grasp:

If you're not happy, shut up and create your own. You have no idea who these guys are and they have no idea who you are. Yet they are taking their own personal time to do something fun and you **** all over it. Grow a pair and just don't participate.

Pretty much, these guys contribute massively with absolutely no incentive or personal gain. If folks aren't happy with what the majority chooses they can just make their own avatars, no one will complain.

Debbie Downers need to GTFO this thread.

Last edited:

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
You gotta be kidding!

Jee signed a juicy contract for these avatars. He's getting $200 per avy (tax free, of course).

Why do you guys think he's trying so hard to promote his theme?

Every year the Habs clinch a playoffs spotsh he spends 3 weeks in the caribbean just thanks to this avatar business. I've got pics to prove it.

People are so naive these days :shakehead

Edit:

Yeah, yeah: :sarcasm:

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Nop, looks like Feels good man is winning. That'd be Yep's work.

Hey bro, if you want.. just pass me a brown envelope and I'll make his votes disappear.. and I'll make sure not to leave any traces behind.

#ThisIsntAPrivateMessage
#Commission Charbonneau
#OMGIJustHashTaggedOnAForum
#BANNED

danyhabsfan

Feb 12, 2007
Montreal
Hey bro, if you want.. just pass me a brown envelope and I'll make his votes disappear.. and I'll make sure not to leave any traces behind.

#ThisIsntAPrivateMessage
#Commission Charbonneau
#OMGIJustHashTaggedOnAForum
#BANNED

Anyway you always receive 3% of the donation to become a sponsor right?

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Dear disgruntled Habs supporters,

We at the HFHABS SHOOPING SQUAD feel sorry for not living up to your austere expectations. The Montreal Canadiens Hockey's Future Board has a rich history of vivid, witty, jocular playoffs avatars, and its members are renowned for their unparralleled taste in sharp, elaborate and tastefully altered imagery.

We recognize we have let you down. Your voice has unequivocally been heard. Rest assured that we will review our standards in order to ensure that future endeavors in brand association/recognition ultimately reach a level of quality rivaling that of the glorious Les Canadiens de Montréal franchise. Never again shall you have to witness such puerile attempts at galvanizing the proud and storied fanbase of the bleu-blanc-rouge.

Please accept the complimentary memorabilia below as a token of our appreciation.

l.gif

GO HABS GO!

Sincerely,

Your friend,

Bloumeister

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Dear disgruntled Habs supporters,

We at the HFHABS SHOOPING SQUAD feel sorry for not living up to your austere expectations. The Montreal Canadiens Hockey's Future Board has a rich history of vivid, witty, jocular playoffs avatars, and its members are renowned for their unparralleled taste in sharp, elaborate and tastefully altered imagery.

We recognize we have let you down. Your voice has unequivocally been heard. Rest assured that we will review our standards in order to ensure that future endeavors in brand association/recognition ultimately reach a level of quality rivaling that of the glorious Les Canadiens de Montréal franchise. Never again shall you have to witness such puerile attempts at galvanizing the proud and storied fanbase of the bleu-blanc-rouge.

Please accept the complimentary memorabilia below as a token of our appreciation.

l.gif

GO HABS GO!

Sincerely,

Your friend,

Bloumeister

Awesome. Awesome post AND gif :laugh:

MarkovtoSubban

Mar 11, 2009
Toronto
Does the T-Shurt come with the avatar?

I think the Legends idea is a great one and the Habs Shooping School should be congratulated? You guys do great work!

How do I get one? I'd like Tinordi with Craig Ludwig saying "hits em hard" [[Is Craig Ludwig enough of a legend?/I]

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Does the T-Shurt come with the avatar?

I think the Legends idea is a great one and the Habs Shooping School should be congratulated? You guys do great work!

How do I get one? I'd like Tinordi with Craig Ludwig saying "hits em hard" [[Is Craig Ludwig enough of a legend?/I]

I didn't see you complain in here, so... NO T-SHIRT FOR YOU!!!

Once the polling is completed, we'll have a 'playoffs avatar requests' thread where you can post the pic you'd like to add to the chosen avy.

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
Since it s Montreal I m surprised some corruption/italian mafia/construction theme wasnt proposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad